Women Returners Marketing & Communications Manager
Location: Home-based, with access to London
Hours: 4-5 days a week, flexible working
Salary: £45,000-50,000 p.a. (pro-rata)
Do you want to use your marketing skills to make a difference? We are looking for a Marketing & Communications Manager to join our expanding Women Returners team and to support our mission of enabling professionals who have taken an extended career break to get back to fulfilling work. The role is flexible and home-based, for 4-5 days per week.
What are the objectives of the role?
- Consolidate Women Returners’ brand and position as the leading European experts on returner programmes and returning to work after extended career breaks, with a particular focus on top employers in the UK, Ireland and selected other European markets
- Grow the Women Returners Professional Network in UK, Ireland and selected other European markets
- Strengthen internal communications for the Women Returners team
What does the work involve?
- Work in partnership with the Women Returners management team to develop and deliver business and network marketing
- Develop and grow relationships with professional associations and other networks
- Lead and deliver social media and PR strategy
- Develop written and digital marketing materials for external communication
- Manage marketing for Women Returners events and represent Women Returners at selected third-party events
- Manage external PR communications and relationships
- Manage internal communications for the Women Returners team
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for someone with significant experience in marketing to consumers and businesses within a professional corporate environment.
- Collaborative, self-motivated, completer-finisher
- Proactive, with strong idea generation and implementation skills
- Excellent written communication skills and attention to detail
- Empathetic, strong relationship builder
- Knowledge of social media strategy and implementation
- Located with easy access to Central London to attend meetings and events
How to apply?
If you would like to join our team, please send an email detailing why you would like to work with us and your CV to Kate on firstname.lastname@example.org
Please apply as soon as possible, latest by 23 June 2019. We are hoping to find someone who can join our team as soon as possible. We will be carrying out telephone interviews on 27 June and interviews in London for shortlisted candidates on 1 July.
We welcome applicants who have taken a career break and who share our purpose. If you have had a career break of 2 years or more, we will provide you with coaching through the transition back to work.
We look forward to hearing from you!