Have you been out of the workforce for two or more years and are ready to come back? Have you already built a career in financial services (or in a transferable role) and want to take the next step on your career path?
UBS recognises the added value that experienced talent brings into the workplace. And they also know that it’s not always easy to find the right work opportunity after a career break. That’s where UBS Career Comeback comes in – to help make the transition back to work a success.
- Role: You’ll be hired into a permanent position. UBS is looking for real talent for real roles.
- Peer group: You’ll be part of a class and support system of people who go through the program together.
- Induction: A two week on-boarding program gets you up to speed on UBS and financial markets, including knowledge that will be relevant for your role, so you can navigate the business and technology platforms and make a fast, positive impact. All this happens before your first day on the job.
- Coaching: you’ll be part of bi-monthly peer/group coaching sessions facilitated by an experienced coach.
- Mentoring: you’ll be paired with a mentor who will accompany you through the program.
- Buddy support: A buddy system will make sure that your first weeks on the job go smoothly and that you easily transition into your role and the team.
Your Experience and Skills
- Previous experience working in financial services or a relevant field, as a functional expert or as a team leader.
- Have been on a career break for at least two full years by September 2017.
- Have experiences and skills that are a match for real roles for which UBS is recruiting, currently:
- Client Advisors/Relationship Managers, Information Technology, Investment Banking, Portfolio and Fund Management, Research & Analysis, Sales, Trading, Legal, C&ORC (Compliance and Operational Risk), Corporate Centre.
UBS employees are experts in wealth management, investment banking, asset management, and in private retail banking in Switzerland, and in all the support functions it requires to make a large financial services firm like UBS run smoothly. Who do they serve? Private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
There are 60,000 employees at UBS working in more than 50 countries in all the major global financial centers. UBS’s diverse workforce spans four generations and is from 135 countries – and the average length of employment is nine years. UBS offers its people a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment and invests time and resources in its people and their careers.
And it’s not just UBS that says so. Universum and Euromoney and others have consistently voted UBS as one of the most attractive employers – internationally and in Switzerland. Why? Because UBS values passion and commitment, and rewards performance. Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting, but also challenging and being challenged by colleagues. It means driving yourself forward and always doing things the right way. Does that sound like you or somewhere you’d like to work?
Applications are accepted on a rolling basis until early September 2017.
- May 26, 2017: Career Comeback insight event in London.
- September 25, 2017: Career Comeback onboarding program kicks off in London.
- October 2017: first day on the job.
For more information and to apply see: UBS Career Comeback
Please mention in your cover letter that you heard about the program from Women Returners.
With any questions, contact UBS using this link