UBS Career Comeback
Location: UK (London) and Switzerland
Start date: Flexible
Programme: Permanent supported hire opportunities; flexible working available
As we grow and learn, the puzzle of our life becomes richer and broader. Experienced talent adds value to our workplace and richness to our culture. But it’s not always easy to find the right opportunity after a career break.
Career Comeback not only allows you to restart your career in a permanent job from day one, it also supports your transition back with classroom learning, mentoring and coaching. To support you as you ramp up and return to the corporate world.
In the program you’ll
- be hired into a permanent position from day one. UBS is looking for real talent for real roles.
- be part of a class and support system of people who go through the program together.
- start with a multi-day on-boarding program which gets you up to speed on UBS and the financial industry – including knowledge that will be relevant for your role – so you can navigate the business and technology platforms and make a fast, positive impact. All this happens before your first day on the job.
- be part of regular peer/group coaching sessions facilitated by an experienced coach.
- be paired with a mentor who will accompany you through the program.
- have a buddy who’ll make sure that your first weeks on the job go smoothly and that you easily transition into your role and the team.
Who UBS is looking for
Maybe you’ve been focusing on your family, or pursuing a passion. At any rate, you have taken a break from your career and are looking to return. And are seeking a collaborative, exciting, diverse place to bring your talent and skills. Like UBS.
- have been on a career break for two years or more, and want to come back
- want to return to work on a part-time to full-time basis
- have prior experience working in financial services or a relevant field
- have reached Vice President/Director or above title in your previous role
- have experiences and skills that are a match for real roles for which UBS is currently recruiting
- are a strong communicator. Language requirements will vary by role
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That’s what UBS does. And they do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
They are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. They are a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to them. And they support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. Do you want to be part of UBS?
It’s easy. Check out ubs.com/careercomeback to see the important dates, and how you can prepare and apply. Apply asap
For any queries, please contact UBS at firstname.lastname@example.org