TSB Scotland Returner Programme
Location: Henry Duncan House, George Street, Edinburgh
TSB is different from other banks. They don’t do investment banking, overseas speculation or big corporate finance. They serve individuals and local business customers – they call it “local banking”.
They’re looking for someone who’s passionate about getting back to work.
TSB is excited to partner with Women Returners as part of the cross company Returners to Financial Services Scotland Programme funded by the Scottish Government to support talented women like you to return to the workplace after an extended period away. Their business is made up of a diverse workforce who manage their successful careers alongside the busy demands of their personal life through their flexible working options. They think you’d fit in well with the culture and values that make TSB a great place to work.
The placements will be tailored to suit your skill sets and experience, but the areas that they will have opportunities in include the Risk, Change, Finance and HR functions. The placements will be paid Fixed Term Contracts of employment for 3 months, with options for you to continue your career beyond that with TSB if the right opportunity comes up. They understand that returning to work may be a challenging prospect, but don’t worry, they’ll provide you with support and mentoring throughout the placement – so that you feel right at home. You will also receive coaching support from Women Returners to help you to transition successfully back into the workplace. As coaching support will be delivered centrally, you will benefit from a large supportive peer network.
What they need today
TSB want you to be:
- Returning to work after a career break of at least 18 months;
- Experienced in working a professional role either in Risk, Change, Finance or HR before taking your career break;
- Passionate about doing what’s best for the business, regardless of where you work;
- Committed to giving the placement your best shot;
- Have the ambition and drive to potentially develop a fulfilling career with TSB.
What they will give in return
At the end of the placement they will have given you:
- The experience of returning to the workplace and doing a brilliant job
- The opportunity to dust off your skills and experience gained prior to your career break
- The support and guidance to take your next steps in the workplace, whatever and wherever they may be.
So if this sounds up your right up your street, come and join TSB. They make things happen!
Please apply via TSB’s careers website www.tsbcareers.co.uk using the Job Search option, with ‘Women Returners’ as the keywords.
Closing date Friday 2 February 2018.
If you have any questions on the programme itself please contact email@example.com
For any queries specific to the TSB roles please email firstname.lastname@example.org
TSB is Pioneering, Responsible, Straightforward, Collaborative and Transparent.