TSB Returners Programme 2019
Start date: September 2019
Programme: 5 month paid placement (Returners to Financial Services Scotland Programme)
Hello, they are TSB, and they’re different from other banks.
They don’t do investment banking, overseas speculation or big corporate finance. They serve individuals and local business customers – they call it “local banking”.
TSB is looking for someone who’s passionate about getting back to work.
Due to the success of last year’s programme, TSB is excited to partner the Woman Returners for the second year running, to support talented women and men like you to return to the workplace after an extended period away. Their business is made up of a diverse workforce who manage their successful careers alongside the busy demands of their personal life through our flexible working options. They think you’d fit in well with the culture and values that make TSB a great place to work.
Their placements will be tailored to suit your skill sets and experience, but the areas that they will have opportunities in will include their Change, CIO, Business Banking and HR function. The placements will be paid Fixed Term Contracts of employment for 5 months, with options for you to continue your career beyond that with TSB if the right opportunity comes up. TSB understands that returning to work may be a challenging prospect, but don’t worry, they’ll provide you with support and mentoring throughout the placement – so that you feel right at home. As part of the programme you will benefit from the Returners Coaching Programme delivered by Women Returners and peer support from other returners.
What they need today
TSB would want their Returners to be:
- Returning to work after a career break of at least 18 months;
- Experienced in working a professional role either in Change, CIO, Business Banking or HR before taking their career break or be able to demonstrate transferable skills that would match these areas
- Passionate about doing what’s best for their business, regardless of where you work
- Committed to giving the placement their best shot
- Have the ambition and drive to potentially develop a fulfilling career with TSB.
What TSB will give in return
At the end of the placement they will have given you:
- The confidence to return to the workplace and do a brilliant job
- The opportunity to dust off your skills and experience gained prior to your career break
- The support and guidance to take your next steps in the workplace, whatever and wherever they may be.
So if this sounds up your right up your street, come and join TSB. They make things happen!
They are TSB
They are Pioneering, Responsible, Straightforward, Collaborative and Transparent.
How to apply:
To apply please click here.
Closing date has been extended to 12 May:
With any specific questions relating to TSB, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
With any general questions on the programme, please email email@example.com