St. James’s Place Academy Career Returners Event
Date: 17 October 2018
Programme: Career Change Programme Insight Event for Returners
This event is now full – please email email@example.com to be put on a waiting list for the next returners event
The St. James’s Place Academy is partnering with Women Returners to co-host their first Career Returners event aimed at introducing returning professional women to their unique career-change programme into wealth management.
The programme offers an exciting and highly supported pathway into career opportunities within wealth management. St. James’s Place Academy is committed to having a diverse and inclusive work environment and they value the experience and knowledge that a career returner brings to the workplace.
Further information on the programme can be found below.
The event will be held on Wednesday 17 October 2018 at The Athenaeum Hotel in Mayfair, London. Join them for an afternoon of speaker sessions and informal networking, to learn about the Academy’s two-year career change programme. You will also benefit from a Women Returners coaching workshop on preparing for your return to work.
Eligibility for the Event
- The event is aimed at potential applicants for the Academy’s two-year career transition programme.
- This event is focused on professional women. You may have taken time out for childcare or eldercare, for relocation, or for other reasons. You may have been working on a small-scale basis to fit around your other commitments or have not done any paid work for a number of years.
- You will have previous financial services experience or transferable professional skills from outside financial services and an interest in this area.
- Date: Wednesday 17 October 2018
- Timing: 1.00pm-5.00pm
- Location: The Athenaeum – 116 Piccadilly, London, W1J 7BJ
To Register for the Event
If you meet the eligibility criteria, please register here
- Apply as soon as possible as places are limited. This event is now full – please email firstname.lastname@example.org to be put on a waiting list for the next returners event
- If you have any questions, please email: email@example.com with ‘Returner Event Query’ in the title
- Only people registered in advance will be able to attend the event.
- By registering, you are agreeing that St. James’s Place Wealth Management and Women Returners can contact you before and after the event.
About the St. James’s Place Academy Programme
The St. James’s Place Academy provides a unique career-change programme that offers the right candidate an exciting opportunity to build a career in wealth management. Whether seeking a new career within an experienced St. James’s Place Practice or the opportunity to establish your own business, their structured and financed development programme offers security and flexibility.
These opportunities are best suited to highly motivated individuals with an aptitude for building strong relationships from within their network and the ability to develop new ones. Successful candidates join them from a wide range of backgrounds and professions typically with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
Upon joining the Academy, you will be surrounded by technical, marketing and training expertise, supported by their established network of knowledgeable and experienced mentors. They will provide you with all the necessary skills and training to ensure you pass all the professional qualifications to become a successful Wealth Manager.
Further business development assistance will be constantly available through their Academy management team complimented by the many specialists who operate from their nationwide network of offices.
All of the above collaborate to assist you in the development of an outstanding career as a qualified Wealth Advice Professional working with St. James’s Place Wealth Management, an award-winning, FTSE 100 company.
About St. James’s Place Wealth Management
St. James’s Place is a FTSE 100 Wealth Management company with £90.7bn of client funds under their management. They have grown through the ethos of offering quality, face-to-face wealth management advice and commitment to building trusted and enduring relationships with their clients. They were recently awarded ‘Britain’s Most Admired Companies – Insurance’.
The Charitable Foundation
St. James’s Place is extremely proud of The St. James’s Place Charitable Foundation. It is a grant-making charity where funds are raised and donated by the St. James’s Place community. The Company matches all funds raised or donated, pound for pound and since its setup in 1992 they have raised and distributed almost £60 million to good causes operating in the UK and abroad.