Admin & Customer Service Role – Ireland
Want to be part of something amazing?
Who is Steamline Luggage?
Steamline Luggage is a small business, founded in 2005 by CEO Sara Banks. They have a full time team of 4 based in Dublin. They sell handcrafted suitcases to a primarily American market through their e-commerce website, www.steamlineluggage.com. Creating the world’s most beautiful suitcases is their passion. They make what they love and love what they do.
What are they offering?
A permanent role for an experienced Administrator based in Grand Canal Dock, Dublin. The role is full time with opportunities for flexible working. It is a unique opportunity to join an ambitious, fast growing company at an exciting stage in its development.
What will you be good at?
They’re looking for someone with good, clear, professional yet friendly communication skills. Experience in customer service is an advantage, not a must. You need to be quick to learn, able to multi task and have an ability to use your initiative. You will have to demonstrate self-motivation and good organisational skills.
What will the role include?
- Stock Reporting and Inventory Management of three warehouses.
- Oversee worldwide orders and work with the US team processing any orders that cannot be fulfilled there.
- Reply to all customer correspondence, in a timely manner and using the Steamline tone/ voice.
- Day to day tasks assisting management, creating reports, doing research, providing feedback.
- Website Admin – daily site admin, upload all new products, promotions etc.
It would be extra amazing if you have:
- A background in e-commerce, digital marketing or blogging.
Negotiable – they will build the role around the most successful candidate. The way they are going to structure the job will depend on your experience.
How to apply
Send your CV and a cover letter to Mark at firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications is Friday 1st June 2018.
When applying for this position – please do not just send a generic email with your CV. They would like to see a custom cover letter letting them know why you would like this specific job. And beyond that they would also like you to reference some of the points in the description above, including your self-motivation. Sell yourself to them and they promise they will listen.