ShareIn Returner Programme
Programme: 16 week paid returnship (part of Finance, Legal & FinTech Returners Scotland]
ShareIn is delighted to partner with Women Returners to support talented women like you to return to the workplace after an extended period away.
ShareIn is an exciting Edinburgh fintech startup that specialises in crowdfunding technology solutions. Their clients span a range of sectors, from funding pioneering businesses that install life-changing solar systems in Sub-Saharan Africa to property developments in the UK. Founded by Jude Cook (who herself founded the company when returning to the workplace after a break of 11 years) and Andrew Pickett, the business has a genuinely diverse workforce – in a team of 20, they are 65% women and 13 different nationalities.
About the Programme
The placement will be tailored to suit your skill sets and experience, but the areas that they particularly looking for those with experience in Sales, Marketing or Development/Engineering. The placement will be paid Fixed Term Contracts of employment for 16 weeks, with options for you to continue your career beyond that with ShareIn if the right opportunity comes up. They understand that returning to work may be a challenging prospect, but don’t worry, they’ll provide you with support and mentoring throughout the placement – so that you feel right at home. You will also receive coaching support from Women Returners to help you to transition successfully back into the workplace. As coaching support will be delivered centrally, you will benefit from a large supportive peer network.
What they need today
ShareIn would like you to be:
- Returning to work after a career break of at least 12 months
- Experienced in working a professional role in Development/ Engineering, Marketing or Sales
- Committed to giving the placement your best shot
- Have the ambition and drive to potentially develop a fulfilling career with ShareIn
- Excited by new technologies in the workplace (a willingness to learn rather than recent experience is far more important to them)
Specific experience relating to placement opportunities:
- Development/Engineering – They develop using using C# ASP.NET MVC and the Microsoft stack
- Marketing – Experience in Financial Services and B2B marketing
- Sales – Experience with B2B Sales
What they will give in return
At the end of the placement they will have given you:
- The experience of returning to the workplace and doing a brilliant job
- The opportunity to dust off your skills and experience gained prior to your career break
- Training in workplace technologies e.g Slack and Trello
- The potential for a permanent role within the team.
Flexible Working Options (if required) include:
- Part time work (3-4 days or shorter days for 5 days)
- Shifted hours (start/finish early or late)
- Compressed hours (full time over fewer days)
- Flexible hours (usually in the office during ‘core hours’
- Whilst permanent remote working with ShareIn is not possible, they do maintain a remote working policy by arrangement.
Roles will be located at CodeBase, Argyle House, Edinburgh.
Please apply by sending a cover letter and CV to Sally Lloyd firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications is 30 September at 23.59 (extended).
If you have any questions on the programme itself, please contact email@example.com
For any queries specific to the ShareIn role please email firstname.lastname@example.org.