Returners to Financial Services Scotland Programme 2019
Location: Edinburgh (launch event); Edinburgh & Glasgow (Programme)
Date: 1 April 2019 (10am – 1pm) – book your place here
Programme: Launch event for cross-company 5 month returnship, starting September 2019
Women Returners is delighted to partner with leading Scottish financial services employers including CYBG, Hymans Robertson, Incremental Group, RBS Group and TSB to launch our second cross-company returner programme within the financial services sector in Scotland. This programme follows the success of the pilot programme in which 86% of the participants secured ongoing employment.
Come along to our launch event on 1 April to find out more about the cross-company returner programme, which is aimed at experienced professionals (men and women) looking to return to work after an extended career break and who are interested in working in the financial services sector. The event will provide a morning of inspiration, information gathering, networking and a tailored return to work workshop delivered by Women Returners.
What will you get out of the day?
- Find out more from CYBG, Hymans Robertson, Incremental Group, RBS Group and TSB about the placement opportunities on offer through the Programme
- Hear directly from a returner about their experience of the 2018 Programme
- Participate in a return-to-work workshop facilitated by Women Returners
- Build your support network connections with other like-minded returners
- Informally network with our participating employer representatives
Places are limited for this launch event, please sign up here to secure your ticket today.
Location: Hymans Robertson, 1 Semple Street, Edinburgh
Timing: 10am to 1pm
What is the Returners to Financial Services Scotland Programme?
The Programme offers a professionally-paid placement of 5 months, from September 2019 to February 2020, in Edinburgh and Glasgow. During the Programme you will refresh your skills, update your knowledge and gain relevant experience with the possibility of permanent employment at the end of the programme.
This is a fully supported route back to employment and you will receive internal mentoring, together with coaching support from Women Returners to help you to transition successfully back into the workplace. As coaching support will be delivered centrally, you will benefit from a large supportive peer network of like-minded individuals.
Flexible working options may be available during and after the Programme depending on the role.
Timings of the Programme:
- The programme will open for applications from 1 to 30 April.
- Telephone interviews may take place start/mid May.
- Interviews will take between 20 May and 7 June in Edinburgh or Glasgow.
- The Programme will start in September 2019.
- The Programme will end in February 2020.
If you have any questions on the launch event or the Programme please contact Hazel on email@example.com.