Return@Capgemini Launch Event Telford
Location: Telford, Shropshire
Date: 4th October 2018
Programme: Returner Programme Launch Event
Capgemini UK recognises that the transition from an extended career break back into the workplace can be challenging. This is why they are partnering with Women Returners to launch the Return@Capgemini Programme to bring talented professionals into the organisation.
Capgemini UK will be hosting an event to launch their Return@Capgemini Programme in Telford. The event will be held on Thursday 4th October 2018 at Capgemini UK offices in Telford. Join them to hear about Capgemini, meet some of their Exec Leaders and hear from employees that joined through the Return@Capgemini Programme in 2017. You will also benefit from a Women Returners coaching workshop, preparing you for your return to work and regaining your professional identity.
Who is the Event targeted at?
- The event is aimed at potential applicants for the Return@Capgemini Programme
- You will have been on an extended career break for two or more years. Your career break may have been for childcare, eldercare or other reasons. You may have been working on a small-scale basis to fit around your other commitments or have not done any paid work for a number of years.
- You have the right to work in the UK (min. 2 years)
- You have experience in any of the following areas:
- Project or Programme Management
- Project Management Office (PMO)
- Business Analysis
- Software Engineering
- Platform Engineering
- Cyber Security
- Test Analysis
- Content Design
- User Research
About the Event
- Date: Thursday 4th October 2018
- Timing: 10.00am-14.00pm (Note: Capgemini Leaders and Recruitment team will be available for networking or to raise your questions).
- Location: Capgemini, International House, Stafford Park 11, Telford TF3 3AY
How to Apply
- If you meet the eligibility criteria, please register for the event here
- Apply as soon as possible as places are limited, and no later than Monday 1st October. Space confirmations will be provided by 2 October. Please note that registrations may close early if the event is oversubscribed
- Please email Returners.UK@Capgemini.com with ‘Return@Capgemini Event Query’ in the title if you have any questions or special requirements
- Only people registered in advance will be able to attend the event.
- By registering, you are agreeing that Capgemini UK and Women Returners can contact you before and after the event.
- The Return@Capgemini Programme offers a paid placement of 6 months, with the possibility of a permanent role at the end of the programme.
- The Programme will provide:
- Meaningful experience
- Individual development plan
- Coaching support from Women Returners to help you to transition successfully back in to the workplace.
- Access to a community of others returning to work from extended leave
- Roles will be available across a number of areas and locations
- Applications will open on 4th October 2018. It is not a requirement that you attend the event to apply for the programme.
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of EUR 12.8 billion.
To find out more, visit Return@Capgemini or www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.