Prudential Career Returners
Applications are now closed
Working with Prudential means becoming part of a brand with a global reputation and an exciting vision: to be the leader in helping customers achieve their long-term financial goals. Prudential is absolutely focused on getting the best outcomes for customers. Theirs is one of the most profitable and trusted names in life and pensions, and they lead the market in a number of pension products.
Prudential is proud to partner with Women Returners on this cross-company Returners to Financial Services Scotland Programme funded by the Scottish Government and has a number of 3 month paid placements based in their offices in Stirling. You will receive internal mentoring, together with coaching support from Women Returners to help you transition successfully back into the workplace. As coaching support will be delivered centrally, you will benefit from a supportive peer network.
Who are they looking for?
Prudential is looking for individuals to take up placements in their Finance, Finance Change, Audit and Customer Communication Improvements functions. Whilst these opportunities are full time, Prudential understand that your working pattern may need to be tailored to suit you – please let them know if you’d like to discuss a flexible working arrangement.
Prudential is looking for people with the following backgrounds:
- Accountants and Actuaries– Part or fully qualified, financial accounting or financial reporting backgrounds required to support the financial strength of the business by successfully balancing the competing demands of commerciality and prudence in a well governed and controlled environment.
- Business Analyst– A core member of the Finance change team required to work with the business to understand the opportunity, define the approach and plan for the business analysis activity, particularly around finance technology
- Customer Communications Improvement Manager – To ensure that the Customer Communications capability delivers clear, engaging and timely communications that enable our customers to make informed decisions, keeping them up to date with important details about their products. You’ll ideally come from a Communications or Marketing background, or perhaps the transferable skills which will make you successful in this role but overall you will naturally put the Customer at the centre of everything that you do.
- Risk & Control Specialist or Auditor– A visible and multi-dimensional position where you will work across the business to deliver audit assignments, ensuring business practices and controls are followed.
- Finance Business Partner – Prudential is looking for an individual to take up a placement in their Finance function. You will be someone from a Finance background who pro-actively seeks to understand the business and it’s products, partnering and building relationships with stakeholders to drive the right financial results and provide the right outcomes for customers.
People who work at Prudential agree that it is a great place to work with a brilliant team spirit. It’s also an innovative, high-performing commercial environment that’s totally focused on customers. At Prudential they work hard to create an environment that enables everyone to flourish and they actively encourage diversity across the business.
Please apply with your CV and a cover letter at:
If you have other questions on the programme itself please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
For any queries specific to the Prudential roles please email email@example.com
Unfortunately Prudential is unable to accept speculative applications.