PGDS (Prudential) Career Returners
PGDS manages the IT shared infrastructure for the Prudential Group Companies based in the UK. They are proud to partner with Women Returners on this cross company Returners to Financial Services Scotland Programme funded by the Scottish Government and have a number of 3 month paid placements available based in their offices in Stirling, starting in April 2018. They are happy to offer these placements on a full time basis or a flexible working pattern – please let them know if you’d like to discuss a flexible working arrangement.
You will receive internal mentoring, together with coaching support from Women Returners to help you to transition successfully back into the workplace. As coaching support will be delivered centrally, you will benefit from a large supportive peer network.
PGDS has a core belief that they can achieve more together than as individuals. This involves:
- How they interact and treat one another.
- Considering the impact they have on each other.
- Valuing diversity.
- Working collaboratively to achieve excellent business results and customer experiences.
Who are they looking for?
PGDS is looking for individuals to take up placements in two of their Executive areas:
- End User Services & Service Integration
- Portfolio Planning & Investment Management
They are looking for people with the following backgrounds:
IT Service Management:
- Experience operating in an IT Service Management (ITSM) leadership role.
- Very familiar with working in an ITIL environment and a track record of managing the delivery of IT Services in a demanding environment.
- Excellent organisational, prioritisation, delegation and planning skills.
- Has clear focus and passion for customer service putting the customer needs at the forefront of decision making.
IT Project Management:
- Established experience of managing large IT programmes in an IT function.
- A focus on the customer and the delivery of project outcomes.
- An awareness of how to recover from service failings, including managing the expectations of stakeholders.
- Familiarity with Agile Methodology is advantageous.
About Prudential PGDS
People who work at Prudential PGDS agree that it is a great place to work with a brilliant team spirit. It’s an innovative, high-performing commercial environment that’s totally focused on customers. At Prudential PGDS they work hard to create an environment that enables everyone to flourish and they actively encourage diversity across the business.
Everyone has the opportunity to get the help and support they need to actively manage their careers at PGDS. This could be through attending development programmes or taking on projects or roles that stretch them to achieve their full potential. Investing in the development of their people supports their ambition to become a high performing organisation.