Medical Doctor, Advisory
Perella Weinberg Partners, London
Applications have now closed
This is a supported hire, part time position: a successful candidate who has taken a career break of 2+ years will receive coaching support through the transition period from Women Returners.
Perella Weinberg Partners is a leading global independent advisory firm, providing strategic and financial advice to a broad client base, including corporations, institutions and governments. The firm advises clients across a range of the most active industry sectors and international markets. Through offering comprehensive independent advisory services, Perella Weinberg Partners help clients create value through M&A, strategic advisory, financial restructuring, capital structure advisory, and private capital advisory initiatives.
Perella Weinberg Partners is actively seeking a medical doctor or surgeon to join our M&A Advisory business in London on a part time basis (20-25 hours a week) with the option of home working. This position requires a subject matter expert with a background in medicine to provide leverage to the healthcare team. The individual will work on high profile, complex engagements and transactions in close coordination with senior bankers across a variety of geographies and healthcare sectors including medical devices, biopharma and life sciences tools/diagnostics.
- Provide ideas and leverage to PWP’s team on new business opportunities
- Participate in key business development meetings in order to generate new business
- Build and leverage relationships to develop PWP’s Advisory business
- Deliver and develop expert industry knowledge
- Establish and maintain the respect and trust of clients
- Assist in preparing client presentations
- Support the team on due diligence processes
- Medical Doctor or Surgeon with at least 10 years medical practice
- Solid understanding and knowledge of healthcare industry participants, performance drivers, trends and challenges
- Ability to work well in a team-oriented environment and enjoy collaborating with others
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Superior attention to detail
- Desire to take initiative
Please apply online with your CV and covering letter (mentioning Women Returners) here.
The closing date for applications is 31 July 2019.