Start Date: September 2019
Programme: 15 week returnship
About Oliver Wyman’s Relaunch Programme
Oliver Wyman has created a 15-week programme for returners, which is designed to help and support you re-join the workforce after taking a career break. If you are thinking about returning to work in management consulting, Oliver Wyman would love to hear from you. You will be supported by a network of individuals, whilst working on interesting client-facing projects. Oliver Wyman is partnering with Women Returners to provide bespoke external coaching support. At the end of this programme they will mutually discuss the potential of a permanent position with you.
Who is Oliver Wyman looking for?
- Experienced individuals looking to return to work after a career break, who have prior experience in management consulting
- Highly collaborative people who are keen to be part of a supportive and growing business
- Candidates with excellent communication skills and the ability to build effective relationships
- The London office offers a wide range of sector opportunities and will be there to help you choose which one is right for you. They are particularly interested in candidates with previous consulting experience in sectors such as Financial Services, Digital & Technology, Energy & Resources, Transportation & Services or Consumer & Retail.
What’s in it for you?
- You will have the opportunity to take ownership of your work, while focusing on interesting and stimulating projects
- Access to a fantastic support network and tailored approach to help you return to work, including being assigned a mentor, buddy, team members and wider peer group
- You will receive training from Oliver Wyman and participate in the Women Returners’ Career Returners Coaching Programme
- Oliver Wyman anticipates that this is a full-time role, but are open to discuss more flexible ways of working
- Lots of opportunity for networking, social events, and informal learning sessions in a dynamic and friendly organisation
Location: Oliver Wyman’s offices are based in Baker Street, London
Their clients are spread throughout the UK and Europe. Whilst every opportunity will be made for you to work on a London-based project, there may be a possibility of you being placed on an out-of-town project. Oliver Wyman will discuss with each individual their ability to be away from home, as they realise that this may be a significant change for some.
Remuneration: Oliver Wyman’s compensation is competitive with the UK market
About Oliver Wyman
Oliver Wyman is a global leader in management consulting, combining deep industry knowledge with specialised expertise in strategy, operations, risk management, and organisation transformation.
Oliver Wyman people carve out their own areas of expertise within their diverse, non-hierarchical partnership. They promote and build their firm’s culture in a way that encourages enjoyment at work and fundamentally value each other’s time and are sensitive to how it is used.
Oliver Wyman is proud to have been named one of The Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work for 2019, listed as one of Stonewall’s Top 100 LGBT+ Employers 2019 and was named as one of Working Families Top 30 Family Friendly Employers in 2018. Oliver Wyman also has extensive and established networks across the business including Women in Oliver Wyman (WOW) and Family Life in Oliver Wyman (FLOW).
For more information, visit www.oliverwyman.com. Follow Oliver Wyman on Twitter @OliverWyman. www.oliverwyman.com
To apply please send your CV and cover letter to Caoimhe Caffrey at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please ensure you include the dates of your career break in your CV and any work you may have done on a small-scale or self-employed basis during your break.
The closing date for applications is Wednesday 5th June 2019.