Looking for more than just a job? A place with more perks, support and possibilities? Then get ready to enjoy more of what you need, want and love. You’ll find things personally rewarding and you’ll be generously rewarded.
O2 has launched their second O2 Career Returners Programme for professionals who are ready to re-start their careers after an extended career break of 2 or more years. The paid 14 week programme starts in October 2017 and the closing date for applications is 30 June 2017. The programme will be based from Slough, UK.
See Clare's story and Liz's story to read about the experiences of last year's O2 Career Returners participants.
What are they offering?
On the programme you’ll receive mentoring, coaching support from Women Returners, training and an opportunity to network. Their internal resources will help refresh your knowledge and will get you up to speed with their systems. This support will help you get back in the swing of things so at the end of the programme you’ll be perfectly placed to apply for permanent or interim roles with O2. They’re open to applications from people who are looking for full time roles or 4 days a week, and as an organisation are flexible in their working patterns.
What are they looking for?
- You’re highly motivated with a successful track record in a relevant field
- You love to network and build strong relationships with stakeholders at all levels
- You’re a great communicator and work collaboratively to achieve a common goal
What can you do for O2?
Firstly, O2 are looking for help on the technology side of things which covers a number of different exciting areas:
- IT - which of course has all the usual hardware and software stuff
- Networks - 2G,3G,4G and IP/Wifi
- Service Management - to help run O2's fantastic services
- Business Operations - Property and Cyber Security – keeping the environment safe and secure
- Customer Service and Transformation – dealing with customer complaints and looking to transform processes
But they’re not just techies, they also have Digital, Sales and Finance people, with skills across a number of areas including: business development and relationship management, financial analysis and accounting, so if this is you and you’re interested, they also welcome your applications.
For more information and to apply see below. Please mention that you heard of the opportunity through Women Returners and don’t forget to CLEARLY show your career break on your CV.
There will be an assessment day on 11 July 2017 in Slough at O2's Bath Road offices.
With any queries please email: ResourceTUK@o2.com