Macquarie Returner Programme
Applications for the 2016 programme are now closed
Macquarie Group is partnering with Women Returners to launch the Macquarie Returner Programme, an opportunity for returning professionals to re-integrate into the financial services sector. Participants will work full-time over the 12 week paid programme which starts on 19th September 2016, gaining valuable experience and insight into their chosen business area.
What are they offering?
You will be an integral part of the team from day one. After an in-depth induction, you’ll be working closely with your team enabling you to work on projects that match your skills and experience. Opportunities are London-based and exist in a variety of business areas.
On this programme you will:
- Participate in the day-to-day activity of your team
- Be paired with a mentor to help guide your re-entry to the workplace
- Receive coaching from Women Returners to aid your return to work
- Receive additional support for any external activities such as child and elder care
- Be eligible to be considered for a permanent role at the end of the programme
Who is Macquarie Group?
Macquarie Group is a leading provider of banking, financial, advisory, investment and funds management services. Founded in 1969 in Sydney, they now employ more than 14,000 people in 28 countries. Their culture is based on finding opportunities where they can create value for their clients. They are committed to providing opportunities that help their people to reach their potential. They attract people who think differently and take ownership of what they do. This entrepreneurial drive and accountability is at the heart of their culture. To read more about their focus on gender equality, see this recent article about one of their male Champions for Change.
Who are they looking for?
They are looking for people who are high calibre, motivated, flexible and creative. To be considered for the programme, you will:
- Have had a voluntary career break of at least 2 years
- Have previous work experience with relevant skills or transferable skills for the business groups available
- Have excellent leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
- Have high motivation and an ability to contribute to the core activities of the business
The following business groups are available on the Returner Programme:
- Corporate and Asset Finance (Lending & Leasing)
- Commodities and Financial Markets (Sales & Trading)
- Macquarie Asset Management (Asset & Fund Management)
- Macquarie Capital (Investment Banking)
- Macquarie Securities Group (Cash Equities & Research)
- Corporate Operations Group (Technology, Human Resources, Market Operations)
- Risk Management Group (Audit, Compliance, Credit Risk, Market Risk, Prudential & Capital Markets)
- Financial Management Group (Finance, Treasury, Taxation, Corporate Communications & Investor Relations)
Within these business groups, opportunities are also available for individuals with transferable skills and backgrounds, such as legal, business management and operational risk.
How do you apply?
To find out more and to apply, please visit Macquarie Returner Programme
All candidates will be required to submit a covering letter and CV, indicating the business groups &/or areas of Macquarie they are interested in working in. Please apply by Tuesday 31st May 2016. – Applications Now Closed
For any queries, please contact Macquarie.email@example.com