Johnson & Johnson Re-Ignite Ireland 2019
Location: Cork, Ireland
Start Date: Flexible, as soon as possible
Programme: 6 month returnship
Return to Work Manufacturing Engineer – DePuy Synthes
Did you take a break from the professional world to pursue other priorities? Do you want to develop technologies and create solutions that significantly improve patients’ lives? If you are an experienced, high-calibre STEM Professional eager to return to engineering after a break of two or more years, the Johnson & Johnson Re-Ignite Program is for you.
About the Re-Ignite Programme
This 6-month contract as part of Johnson & Johnson’s returnship Career Program will refresh your technical skills while you work with a market leader in healthcare. In addition to key job responsibilities, they provide technical training, professional development, and peer mentoring with full access to the engineering science and technology community at DePuy Synthes. After completion of the program, there is the possibility of becoming a full-time employee with the most dynamic health care organisation in the world, Johnson & Johnson.
The Re-Ignite Program is designed to increase the pipeline of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths) talent who are returning from a two or more-year career break. This program provides the opportunity for professionals to get back into the workforce at a later life stage and offers a powerful return-to-work strategy for these individuals. If you are ready to re-launch your career and are looking to grow and stretch with new opportunities, The Johnson & Johnson Re-Ignite Program is for you!
Who they are looking for
Johnson & Johnson is looking for someone who can:-
- Provide technical support in identifying continuous improvements to manufacturing operations and implementing new technologies.
- Support the needs of manufacturing areas in terms of meeting the requirements for quality standards and compliant documentation, capacity, product availability and cost.
- Provide technical support regarding equipment design and development, testing of materials, preparation of specifications and operator instructions, process studies, investigations, root cause analysis, problem solving and report or presentation preparation.
- Perform assignments designed to continue the development of professional work knowledge and abilities.
Education & experience:
- You are currently on a career break from engineering (or other STEM field) of two or more years.
- Qualification of B.Science. Honours Degree in Mechanial Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, Industrial Engineering or a related degree.
- Ideally 2-4 years of Manufacturing/Engineering experience in a regulated industry, such as Medical Device is preferred.
About Johnson & Johnson
Johnson & Johnson focuses on change. They use innovation to prevent, treat, cure and stop diseases. Developing a vaccine for HIV, refrigerated drones that deliver medicines to places that are hard to reach or robots that operate, everything they do should have a positive impact on people’s lives, nearby and worldwide.
They take care of their people. They give you the chance to discover, engage, live life to the fullest. They hand you the tools to customise your work life to your own lifestyle. With enough fun and challenges at work but also enough time for you.
As a professional, Johnson & Johnson wants to grow. They want you to grow. They offer an international context, filled with opportunities and programs to broaden your knowhow and experience,
in-depth or beyond.
For more information and to apply see: Return to Work Manufacturing Engineer
Please apply asap. Applications will be assessed on a rolling basis.
With any questions, please email Eloisa Ruiz on firstname.lastname@example.org