J.P. Morgan ReEntry Program 2016
Applications are now closed
J.P. Morgan has launched the second intake of the J.P. Morgan ReEntry Program in EMEA. J.P. Morgan recognises that rewarding careers do not always follow a conventional route and value the diversity, fresh perspective and wealth of experience that returning professionals can bring.
The 18 week paid non-rotational program runs in London and Bournemouth from October 2016 to February 2017 and consists of networking, skills sessions, learning and development opportunities, on-the-job training, coaching and developmental experiences.
London-based opportunities are available in a variety of business areas including Corporate and Investment Bank Front Office Groups, Corporate and Investment Bank Operations, Asset Management, Finance, Compliance and Risk. There are also opportunities available in Bournemouth in Technology and Operations.
What are they offering?
Depending on your area of expertise, you’ll work on real-life projects that reintroduce you to the firm and prepare you for your next position. You’ll network with management while learning about the businesses and operations.
The first week of the program is dedicated to learning and development. You’ll update your professional and technical skills, and be paired with a mentor, who will provide the support and guidance you need to resume your career. J.P. Morgan’s goal is to place high-performing participants who successfully complete the program into full-time positions with the firm.
Who are they looking for?
- The Program is aimed at people who have been on a voluntary career break for two or more years and who have a desire to return to full-time employment.
- For London-based roles, prior experience in financial services is preferred but not required.
- You will have been at VP+ level (or equivalent) before your career break
- You will be an experienced team player with analytical, technical, problem-solving, planning and organisational skills.
- You will have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively and to establish strong working relationships.
How to apply for the programme
For more information on the programme and the specific opportunities available, and to apply, see http://careers.jpmorgan.com/careers/programs/reentry-program
Application Deadline is July 3, 2016.
For any queries, please email Reentry.email@example.com