J.P. Morgan ReEntry Program EMEA 2020
Location: Bournemouth, Dublin, Edinburgh, Geneva, Glasgow, London and Luxembourg
Start date: March 2020
Programme: 14 week returnship
J.P. Morgan has launched the fifth EMEA intake of the J.P. Morgan ReEntry Program. J.P. Morgan recognises that rewarding careers do not always follow a conventional route and values the diversity, fresh perspective and wealth of experience that returning professionals can bring.
The 14 week paid non-rotational program will run in London, Bournemouth, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Dublin, Luxembourg and Geneva from March 2020 to June 2020 and consists of networking, skills sessions, learning and development opportunities, on-the-job training, coaching and developmental experiences.
The ReEntry Program
What are they offering?
- London-based opportunities are available in a variety of business areas including Corporate and Investment Bank Front Office Groups, Corporate and Investment Bank Operations, Asset Management, Wealth Management, Finance, Technology, Compliance and Risk.
- Opportunities in Bournemouth, Edinburgh and Glasgow are in Technology and Operations.
- Opportunities in Dublin, Luxembourg & Geneva are in Client Service, Operations, Finance and Business Management.
Depending on your area of expertise, you’ll work on real-life projects that reintroduce you to the firm and prepare you for your next position. You’ll network with management while learning about the businesses and operations.
The first week of the program is dedicated to learning and development. You’ll update your professional and technical skills, and will receive the support and guidance you need to resume your career. The Program receives senior business level support and you will be paired with mentors and ReEntry alumni, who will help you integrate into the firm. J.P. Morgan’s goal is to place high-performing participants who successfully complete the program into full-time positions with the firm.
Who are they looking for?
- The Program is aimed at people who have been on a career break for two or more years and who have a desire to return to full-time employment.
- For London-based roles, prior experience in financial services is preferred but not required.
- You will have been at Associate or VP+ level (or equivalent) before your career break
- You will be an experienced team player with analytical, technical, problem-solving, planning and organisational skills.
- You will have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively and to establish strong working relationships.
How to apply for the ReEntry Program
For more information on the ReEntry Program, see here. To apply for the ReEntry Program see the role listing here. Applications will close on 15 November 2019.
For any queries, please email Reentry.email@example.com
Please highlight that you found the opportunity through Women Returners