We have recently launched Women Returners Ireland, led by Elaine Russell. On this website Irish returning professionals can find a range of information, support and advice:
- Join our free Returners Professional Network to receive our monthly newsletter and updates with information, advice and inspiration; be the first to hear about new opportunities and become part of a like-minded peer community
- Join us at our Events (including webinars) where you can receive return to work support and networking opportunities
- Tap into our comprehensive Advice Hub for expert advice, direction and insight
- Access individual Coaching Support from experienced Dublin-based returner coaches
- Learn from the experience of other returners and be inspired by their Success Stories
- Visit our well-stocked bank of Resources, with signposts to specialised recruitment agencies, courses and other sources of support.
- Find out about Returner Opportunities with employers.
We are also working with private and public sector organisations in Ireland looking to hire returning professionals, with the aim of developing returnships and other supported routes back to the workforce. If you’re an Irish employer interested in this talent pool, read about how we can partner with you on Women Returners for Employers.
Women Returners in the News
Can returnships get the ‘lost’ STEM women back to work? Silicon Republic, 3 July 2017
You may also have read the Sunday Times articles featuring our case studies or heard about Women Returners on BBC Radio 4. You can access these features, together with other media here.