Incremental Group Returners Programme
Incremental Group is a new, ambitious and entrepreneurial digital technology business on a mission to help transform the way businesses operate. They are on the lookout for brilliant people to join their rapidly growing team and shape their future.
Incremental Group is partnering with Women Returners to launch their first returnship placements as part of the cross-company Returners to Financial Services Scotland Programme, funded by the Scottish Government. The placements on offer are consultancy roles and are targeted at experienced finance professionals who are looking to return to work after an extended break. They would be delighted to talk to you if you have a background in finance or financial consultancy environments and would be interested in cross training into a business consultancy role.
What you can expect
- Positions are for ERP Financial Consultants.
- The programme offers a paid placement of 3 months, starting in April 2018, and the possibility of ongoing employment after the returnship period.
- You will be based in their Glasgow office with opportunities for travel if desired or appropriate. You will be supported by teams around you and will be part of a growing business.
- You will receive coaching support from Women Returners to help you transition successfully back into the workplace alongside an internal mentor and buddy.
- In addition, Incremental Group will provide a full induction, training and ongoing support to enable you to transition into the role.
Incremental Group works closely with their customers defining and visualising their financial and operational processes and subsequently supporting them through their implementations. Their consultants advise customers on best practice, working closely with them to ensure that they are fully supported through the full lifecycle of the projects including training and handover at the conclusion of the programme.
Who are they are looking for?
Highly collaborative people who are passionate about striving to grow their business.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build effective relationships.
- Previous experience of working within a finance function, ideally having knowledge of operational process, accounting or asset management.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving skills combined with the ability to work both autonomously and as part of a team, delivering a wide range of services to clients.
- A strong self-learning ability with an inquisitive mind to keep up to date with evolving product changes etc.
- Any experience of involvement in workshops, facilitation of meetings, leading formal or informal training sessions or presentations would be useful but not essential.
What Incremental Group offers you
The successful candidates will join their Dynamics practice and, working with this strong team, undertake projects with customers in finance across Energy, Public Services or Manufacturing sectors.
They offer an industry leading benefits package and flexible working e.g. compressed hours, flexible hours and part time employment packages as appropriate.
As an inclusive employer building diverse teams, they welcome applications from candidates from all backgrounds.
About Incremental Group
Incremental Group is a leading Microsoft Gold Certified Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Partner with extensive experience and expertise in successfully implementing and supporting Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations and Dynamics AX. Rapidly scaling, they are an innovative and creative organisation who want to build not only great enterprise solutions for their clients but also a great workplace for their own team.
Incremental Group are highly collaborative, supportive and champion flexible working.
Please apply with your CV and cover letter by clicking here: http://www2.incrementalgroup.co.uk/careers/woman-returner-placement
The closing date for applications is 4th February 2018.
If you have any questions specific to Incremental Group, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
For any questions on the programme itself, please email email@example.com