Incremental Group Returner Programme 2019
Start date: September 2019
Programme: 5 month paid placement (Returners to Financial Services Scotland Programme)
Incremental Group is a high growth digital technology business based in various locations around the UK. They’re on the lookout for brilliant people to join their rapidly growing team and shape their future.
Incremental Group is proud to be partnering with Women Returners following the success of the 2018 programme.
The opportunities with Incremental Group
Incremental Group is offering consultancy placements, targeted at experienced finance professionals who are looking to return to work after an extended break of 18 months or more. They would be delighted to talk to you if you have a background in finance or financial consultancy environments and would be interested in cross training into a business consultancy role.
What you can expect
- Positions are for ERP Financial Consultants. They will provide a full induction, training and ongoing support to enable you to transition into the role
- The programme offers a paid placement of 5 months and the possibility of a permanent role being offered at the end of the programme
- You will be based in their Glasgow office with opportunities for travel if desired or appropriate. You will be supported by teams around you and will be part of a growing business
- You will receive coaching support from Women Returners to help you transition successfully back into the workplace, alongside mentoring and peer group support.
What you bring to Incremental Group
You will have excellent analytical, problem solving and communication skills coupled with the ability to work both autonomously and as part of a team.
- Highly collaborative and passionate about striving to grow the business
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build effective relationships
- Previous experience of working within a finance function, ideally having knowledge of operational process, accounting or asset management
- A strong self-learning ability with an inquisitive mind to keep up to date with evolving product changes etc
- Any experience of involvement in workshops, facilitation of meetings, leading formal or informal training sessions or presentations would be useful but not essential.
What they will offer you
In this role, you will be a key member of the enterprise practice, working with a strong team on significant projects and initiatives across their customer base. You will be empowered to make key decisions within an ambitious entrepreneurial digital technology business.
You will join Incremental’s Dynamics practice and, working with this strong team, undertake projects with customers in finance across Energy, Public Services or Manufacturing sectors.
Incremental sets stretching standards and always take their work seriously, however they are proud to have and promote a healthy work life balance. They are willing to talk flexible working. As an inclusive employer building diverse teams, they welcome applications from candidates from all backgrounds.
How to apply
Are you passionate about digital technology, looking to develop your skills and experience in a wide range of projects, and can contribute to the growth and success of Incremental’s business?
To apply please click here.
The closing date has been extended to 12 May 2019.
With any questions relating to Incremental Group, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
With any questions relating to the overall programme, please email email@example.com