Fidelity International- Project Manager
Following on from the success of their returner programme, Fidelity International is inviting applications from returning professionals for a permanent role in the programme management team at their Hildenborough, Tonbridge office. This is a full-time role and flexible working arrangements will be considered.
Who are they looking for?
- Proven IT project management experience across the whole project lifecycle with a track record of successful implementations and strong business relationships.
- Ability to work with clients to a senior level.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills.
About the Role
Working for the Programme Manager, you will be accountable for the successful delivery of multiple technology change projects. Responsibilities will include:
- Providing “hands-on” project management for your deliverables including the matrix management of the end-to-end project team.
- Ensuring successful provision of enhanced services from the current set of applications & services, both internally developed and vendor supplied. Including managing their on-going change, enhancements and maintenance.
- On-boarding of new applications & services, both internally developed and vendor supplied.
About Fidelity International
Fidelity International offers world-class investment solutions and retirement expertise. They are a privately owned, independent company, who provide investment expertise, technology and service innovation to help their clients to achieve their financial goals.
They give their employees the freedom and responsibility to take control of their careers and hone their skills as they grow within their current role and beyond. Their pioneering investment philosophy looks to the long-term and recognises individuality, and they adopt the same approach to developing and rewarding their people.
This is a direct hire role permanent based in Kent which is open to all applicants. Fidelity are inviting applications from people who have taken an extended career break. For more details and to apply see Fidelity Careers. Please tell Fidelity that you heard about the role through Women Returners.