Optimisation/Technical Analyst – Digital
Location: Kingswood, Surrey
Programme: Supported hiring into permanent role
Start Date: ASAP
Fidelity International is looking for a Optimisation/Technical Analyst to join their Digital Team in Kingswood, Surrey. This is a supported hire permanent position – successful hires who have taken a career break of 2+ years will receive coaching support through the transition period from Women Returners. Flexible working options are available.
About the team
The Global Digital Experience team provides ground breaking digital solutions to deliver market leading digital client experiences. They create innovative ideas that bridge mobile, desktop, back office and other digital media to provide solutions and services that are driven by customer insight and business & local market demands. The Global Digital Experience team places itself in a leading position to respond and adapt, in a continuously evolving ecosystem, to achieve Fidelity’s strategic goals, deliver best in class digital experiences to their customers, and provide exciting growth opportunities for their employees.
What does the role involve?
- Support the needs of a cross functional digital team by analysing digital data to produce reports, insights, actions to drive outcomes.
- Assist with creating, managing and syndicating digital dashboards across the teams and wider organization to spread best practice.
- Support Global A/B Testing lead to implement new test ideas across a range of Fidelity websites globally.
- Help quantify the size of the issues/opportunity and assist digital team (and external stakeholders) to build business cases for improvement or further testing / analysis.
- Support Global Implementation Lead to ensure they capture and define all analytics requirements and help maintain tagging documentation
- Collaborate with digital and technology teams to develop and implement best practices around tagging/ digital analytics deployments.
- Be proactive in identifying data issues and collaborate with the analytics, technical and technology teams
- Be curious, willing and able to investigate/tease out known or suspected issues from internal / external sources
- Work closely with business, technology and external vendors on integrating and analysing digital data with other business data (e.g. CRM data, sales data, etc.)
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with the Business Management team, UK business and delivery partners
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- 2-3 years of industry experience
- A genuine interest and passion for digital media, online marketing, new technologies and digital disruption
- Able to work effectively in a cross functional highly matrixed environment
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills
Values and behaviours
You must be able to demonstrate affinity with the Fidelity core values:
Innovation – Being willing to experiment and try new and better ways to serve your clients.
Integrity – Taking personal responsibility for always acting in the best interests of your clients.
Excellence – Striving to be the best while knowing you can always be better next time.
You must be able to operate in accordance with Fidelity’s behaviours:
Commitment – You are committed to your clients. You push through obstacles to make things happen; you make decisions quickly and thoughtfully. You are individually committed to building a culture of excellence.
Collaboration – You collaborate with colleagues, seek alternative views, invite different ideas and always challenge traditional thinking.
Client Focus – You will be expected to, and measured on, your ability to put the client first. You go the extra mile to understand their needs and strive to exceed their expectations. You listen carefully, you communicate clearly, and you’re quick to respond. You’re respectful of the trust placed in you to manage their money.
About Fidelity International
Fidelity International offers world-class investment solutions and retirement expertise. They are a privately owned, independent company who provide investment expertise, technology and service innovation to help their clients to achieve their financial goals.
They give their employees the freedom and responsibility to take control of their careers and hone their skills as they grow within their current role and beyond. Their pioneering investment philosophy looks to the long-term and recognises individuality, and they adopt the same approach to developing and rewarding their people.
Find out more about what Fidelity does, their history, and how you could be a part of their future at www.fidelityrecruitment.com/about-us
How to apply
To apply with your CV and cover letter, please follow this link: Optimisation/Technical Analyst – Digital
Please mention in your cover letter that you are returning after a career break.
Apply as soon as possible. The final closing date for application is 31 August 2019.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the Fidelity team on email@example.com