We are partnering with Fidelity International, a leading investment solutions and retirement company, to launch their New Horizons Technology returner programme for experienced professionals looking to return to work after an extended career break who have a background, or interest, in technology.
Applications are now closed
What you can expect
- The programme offers a paid placement of 20 weeks, starting in January 2017, and the possibility of a permanent role at the end of the assignment.
- Positions are for management level roles and above in the global Technology department.
- Roles will be located in the UK offices in Surrey (Kingswood), Kent (Hildenborough, Tonbridge) or London (Cannon Street).
- You will have the opportunity to work on global projects in a technology powered organisation.
- You will receive coaching support from Women Returners to help you to transition successfully back into the workplace.
- Flexible working options are available.
Who they are looking for
- Highly collaborative people who are passionate about providing an excellent client experience.
- Experience at a managerial level, ideally but not necessarily within a technology function. Financial services experience is not essential.
- Roles are available within Change/Project/Programme Management, Technical Architecture and Service Management.
About Fidelity International
Fidelity International offers world-class investment solutions and retirement expertise. They are a privately owned, independent company, who provide investment expertise, technology and service innovation to help their clients to achieve their financial goals.
They give their employees the freedom and responsibility to take control of their careers and hone their skills as they grow within their current role and beyond. Their pioneering investment philosophy looks to the long-term and recognises individuality, and they adopt the same approach to developing and rewarding their people.
Technology services underpin every area of Fidelity International. The technology teams are located in all three of their UK offices (Surrey, Kent & London) and depending on the role there may be opportunities to work from each of these locations.
How to apply
For more information on the roles available and to apply, please visit:
If you have any questions feel free to contact the Fidelity team on email@example.com