Fidelity New Horizons – Investment Returner Programme
Applications Now Closed
We are partnering with Fidelity International, a leading investment solutions and retirement company, to launch their second New Horizons Returner Programme. This programme is within the Investment business and is targeted at experienced professionals looking to return to work after an extended career break who have a background in the Fixed Income, Equity Research or Multi Asset space.
What you can expect
- The programme offers a paid placement of 20 weeks, starting in September 2017, and the possibility of a permanent role at the end of the assignment.
- Positions are for senior level roles within the Fixed Income, Equity Research and Multi Asset businesses and will be located in London.
- You will have the opportunity to work in global teams within a growing international business.
- You will receive coaching support from Women Returners to help you to transition successfully back into the workplace.
- Flexible working options may be available depending on the role.
Who Fidelity are looking for
- Highly collaborative people who are passionate about striving to grow the business.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build effective relationships.
- Previous experience working within an investment function, ideally having knowledge or experience of fixed income, equity research and/or multi asset.
- They are particularly interested in Research Analysts and Investment Directors.
About Fidelity International
Fidelity International offers world-class investment solutions and retirement expertise. They are a privately owned, independent company, who provide investment expertise, technology and service innovation to help their clients to achieve their financial goals.
Fidelity gives their employees the freedom and responsibility to take control of their careers and hone their skills as they grow within their current role and beyond. Their pioneering investment philosophy looks to the long-term and recognises individuality, and they adopt the same approach to developing and rewarding their people.
How to apply
For more information and how to apply, please visit New Horizons Investment Programme. Please say in your covering letter that you found out about the programme from Women Returners.
The closing date for applications is 21 May 2017
If you have any questions feel free to contact the Fidelity team on email@example.com