Fidelity New Horizons – Global Platform & Advisory Programme
Location: Kingswood, Surrey
Start date: May/June 2018
Programme: 20 week returnship
We are partnering with Fidelity International, a leading investment solutions and retirement company, to launch their fifth New Horizons Returner Programme. This programme is within the Global Platform and Advisory business and is targeted at experienced professionals looking to return to work after an extended career break who have backgrounds in Financial Advisory, UX Design and Client Services.
What you can expect
- The programme offers a paid placement of 20 weeks, starting in May/June 2018, and the possibility of a permanent role at the end of the assignment.
- Positions are for senior level roles within the Global Platform and Advisory businesses and will be located in Kingswood in Surrey.
- You will have the opportunity to work in global teams within a growing international business.
- You will receive coaching support from Women Returners to help you to transition successfully back into the workplace.
- Flexible working options may be available depending on the role.
Who Fidelity are looking for
- Highly collaborative people who are passionate about striving to grow the business.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build effective relationships.
- Roles are available in several areas covering:
- UX design. Looking for UX design and leadership experience
- Client Concierge. Looking for sales and service experience
- Financial Advisor. Looking for people who were qualified financial advisors or para planners. This is an exceptional opportunity to refresh your professional qualifications, as Fidelity is offering full funding for all necessary exams for the successful candidate
About Fidelity International
Fidelity International offers world-class investment solutions and retirement expertise. They are a privately owned, independent company, who provide investment expertise, technology and service innovation to help their clients to achieve their financial goals.
Fidelity gives their employees the freedom and responsibility to take control of their careers and hone their skills as they grow within their current role and beyond. Their pioneering investment philosophy looks to the long-term and recognises individuality, and they adopt the same approach to developing and rewarding their people.
To read about the experiences of previous New Horizons returners, read Natalie’s Story and Adheli’s Story
How to apply
For more information on the roles available and to apply, please visit the relevant link:
Lead UX Designer
Please say in your covering letter that you found out about the programme from Women Returners.
Apply as soon as possible.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the Fidelity team on firstname.lastname@example.org