Fidelity New Horizons – Client Services
Location: Kingswood (Surrey)
Start date: September 2018
Programme: 26 week returner programme; part-time working available
Following a successful pilot programme earlier this year, Fidelity is running their second New Horizons Client Services programme.
What you can expect
The programme offers a paid placement of 26 weeks, starting in September 2018, and the possibility of a permanent role or an extended fixed term contract at the end of the assignment.
- Positions are for Associate level roles in the UK Client Services team and will be located in Surrey.
- You will receive dedicated coaching support from Women Returners, to help you to transition successfully back into the workplace.
- Mentoring and networking opportunities will be made available for all new joiners.
- Part-time working is available for all new joiners. You will need to work a minimum of 20 hours a week.
Who they are looking for
- Highly collaborative people who are passionate about providing an excellent customer experience.
- Experience within corporate customer services or general face to face customer services.
- Quick learners who are comfortable working in a systems driven environment.
- Excellent communication skills especially over the phone.
- Candidates with qualifications including the Investment Operations Certificate (IOC) or Investment Management Certificate (IMC) would be highly advantageous. Fidelity will fund your study if you don’t already have this, provided you secure a permanent role or a longer-term fixed term contract.
- You must have been on a career break for a minimum of 2 years to be eligible.
About Fidelity International
Fidelity International offers world-class investment solutions and retirement expertise. They are a privately owned, independent company, who provide investment expertise, technology and service innovation to help their clients to achieve their financial goals.
They give their employees the freedom and responsibility to take control of their careers and hone their skills as they grow within their current role and beyond. Their pioneering investment philosophy looks to the long-term and recognises individuality, and they adopt the same approach to developing and rewarding their people. To find out more see: www.fidelityrecruitment.com/about-us
How to apply
For more information on the roles available and to apply with your CV, please visit:
Applications close Sunday 29 July 2018.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the Fidelity team on firstname.lastname@example.org