FDM Getting Back to Business
Location: London, Glasgow, Leeds
Start date: Various – see below
Programme: Supported hiring – training followed by 2 years client work
Getting back to business – returning to work after a career break
Are you looking to return to work after a career break of a year or more? Do you have five plus years business experience in areas such as project management, project support or business analysis? Join FDM as a Business Consultant through the FDM Getting Back to Business Programme.
FDM will provide you with seven weeks of fully-funded training in London, Glasgow or Leeds to refresh and upskill your knowledge. Upon completion, you will become a full time consultant working onsite with one or more of their prestigious clients across various sectors such as finance, banking, media and the public sector. Upcoming start dates are: London – 28 August & 15 October 2018; Glasgow – 3 September 2018; Leeds – TBC.
As an FDM consultant, you will work with them for a minimum of 2 years. After that time, you could either transition to the client permanently or stay with FDM as a senior consultant.
You will receive:
- Fully-funded professional business and technical training in a state-of-the-art London, Glasgow or Leeds training centre (includes PRINCE2 certification)
- Flexible training hours of 9:30am – 4:30pm, Monday – Friday during the seven week training period, to help accommodate personal commitments
- Fast-track career progression to get you back into business·
- Job security for a minimum of two years (with options open to you after this time)
- Competitive starting salary
- Continuous support and development throughout your career journey
For further information please see this FAQ
- Looking to return to work after a break in your career
- Five years of previous business experience
- A strong aptitude and interest in business
- Be able to commit to a two year contract with FDM once the seven week training period is complete
- Be able to work full time
FDM is an award-winning FTSE 250 professional services provider. They are strong supporters of creating a more gender-balanced workforce and have an established women in tech initiative to champion women in the industry, as well as a gender pay gap of 0% (UK average is 18.4%). Please view the FDM Getting Back to Business Video and the FDM Getting Back to Business Programme for more information. You can also read about the experiences of an FDM returner here: Synne’s Story
Please click here to send your CV for immediate consideration.
Confirmed starting dates and closing dates for applications are as follows
London start date 1: 28 August (cut-off date for applications received approx. 31 July)
London start date 2: 15 October (cut-off date for applications received approx. 19 September)
Glasgow start date: 3 September (cut-off date for applications received approx. 17 August)
If you have any questions about the programme, please contact Jenny at email@example.com. You can also attend one of their regular open evenings by registering here.
FDM is looking for professional and dedicated people to join them. With the next courses beginning in late August / early September 2018, don’t miss this opportunity to secure a place for after the summer holidays!