FDM Getting Back to Business 2017
Getting back to business – returning to work after a career break
Are you looking to return to work after a career break of a year or more? Do you have five plus years business experience in areas such as project management, project support or business analysis? Join FDM as a Business Consultant through the FDM Getting Back to Business Career Programme.
FDM will provide you with 7 weeks of training to refresh and upskill your knowledge. Upon completion you will become a full time consultant working onsite with one or more of their 180+ prestigious clients across various sectors such as finance, banking, media and the public sector.
As an FDM consultant, you will work with them for a minimum of 2 years. After that time, you could either transition to the client permanently or stay with FDM as a senior consultant.
You will receive:
- Fully-funded professional business and technical training in a state of the art London or Glasgow training centre (includes PRINCE2 certification)
- Flexible training hours of 9:30am – 4:30pm, Monday – Friday during the 7 week training period, to help accommodate personal commitments
- Fast-track career progression to get you back into business·
- Job security for a minimum of 2 years (with options open to you after this time)
- Competitive starting salary
- Continuous support and development throughout your career journey
- Looking to return to work after a break in your career
- Previous experience in either Business Analysis, Project Support or Project Management
- A strong aptitude and interest in business
- Be able to commit to a 2 year contract with FDM once the 7 week training period is complete
- Be able to work full time
Please click here to send your CV for immediate consideration.
If you have any questions about the programme, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
FDM are looking for professional and dedicated people to join now. The next course will begin early 2018.