FDM Getting Back to Business – London Insight Event
Date: 9 September 2019
Programme: Insight event
Women Returners is delighted to be supporting the FDM Getting Back to Business Programme by co-hosting an Insight Event on Monday 9 September 2019 for returning professionals at FDM’s London centre. The FDM Getting Back to Business Programme was launched in 2016 with the aim of providing a path back to work as a business consultant for experienced professionals who have taken a career break.
About FDM Getting Back to Business
FDM is a multi award-winning, FTSE 250 employer working in partnership with market leading clients to help them achieve specific business objectives through the provision of quality IT and business solutions. They provide seven weeks of business training to refresh and reskill individuals before employing them full time as FDM consultants and placing them on-site with their clients. They are strong supporters of creating a more gender-balanced workforce and have an established “women in tech” initiative to champion women in the industry, as well as a gender pay gap of 0% for two consecutive years (UK average is 18.4%). Please view the FDM Getting Back to Business Video and the FDM Getting Back to Business Programme for more information. You can also read about the experiences of an FDM returner here: Imrana’s Story.
About the Event
This event aims to provide an opportunity to rediscover the exciting and fulfilling opportunities the industry has to offer. You will:
- Learn more about FDM and the Getting Back to Business Programme
- Network with those who have successfully returned to work through FDM
- Participate in a coaching workshop from Women Returners on “Creating an effective balance for your return to work”
Eligibility for the Event
The event is targeted at the following audience:
- Looking to return to work after a career break of a year or more
- Minimum of five years’ previous business experience
- Those that have transferable skills suited for roles in such areas as, but not exclusive to IT, Project Management, Business Analysis, Data Analytics, Financial Analysis, Project Support, Change Management and Product Owner
Date: Monday 9 September
Timing: Arrive at 10.00 for registration, to start at 10.30. Event ends at 14.00 after a networking lunch
Venue: FDM Group, Cottons Centre, Cottons Lane, London, SE1 2QG
Directions: The nearest train station is London Bridge. The venue is a three-minute walk from the station.
To Register for the Event:
The event is free to attend and tickets will be allocated on a first come, first served basis provided you confirm through the registration questions that you meet the eligibility criteria. Please register your interest using the link & password below:
FDM Women Returners Back to Business Event (Password: Returner)
If you have any questions, please email Sarah.Mavius@Fdmgroup.com