CYBG Returner Programme 2019
Location: Edinburgh and Glasgow
Start date: September 2019
Programme: 5 month paid placement (Returners to Financial Services Scotland Programme)
It’s safe to say there’s a lot going on in CYBG at the moment, and they’re on the look-out for talented individuals to help them on that journey. Their recent acquisition of Virgin Money means the Integration Programme is well underway, which is creating exciting opportunities for those who thrive on working within a fast paced, evolving environment.
Inclusion is at the heart of CYBG’s culture. It’s written into their values. As part of their inclusion strategy, they want to build a truly inclusive culture, where every colleague and customer feels they belong and their recruitment process reflects this approach.
The opportunities available with CYBG.
There are a number of opportunities available within HR Reward, Banking Advisory and Operational Risk. These position offer returners great skills development, alongside a supported return to the work place.
Who are they looking for?
HR Reward Analyst – Glasgow or Edinburgh
CYBG’s HR team would love to hear from returners who would like to join the Reward Team, to support a wide range of year end activities, such as salary reviews and bonus payments. The best bit is, you don’t need a Reward or even an HR background. If you’ve the ability to sort, manage and make sense of data, coupled with the below then please apply!
- Strong attention to detail when dealing with large volumes of data and information
- A passion for analysing data and an ability to provide insightful summaries for stakeholders that are meaningful and assist their decision making
- Strong stakeholder management and relationship building skills so you can communicate your ideas and findings
- Good excel skills and mail merge experience would be beneficial, but training and refresher support can be given
B Banking Advisor – Clydebank, Glasgow
B is a revolutionary new way of banking, wrapped up in a super smart app. With the ability to automatically tag spending, let customers set budgets and track their progress, save for multiple goals and even see into their future with Projections, this is no ordinary app. If you’re passionate about providing great customer service, are rarely seen without your mobile phone or tablet and are all about downloading new apps, this is the role for you! Great candidates in this space can…
- B there – providing outstanding customer experience through online chat, social media and telephone
- B heard – you’ll be the voice of the customer and work with teams across their organisation to improve things on their behalf
- B helpful – understanding the customer as an individual and working with them to find ways to help them to achieve what matters to them
If you put yourself in the customers’ shoes and have a real passion for people and technology then please apply!
Operational Risk Specialist – Glasgow
The CYBG Risk team is a great place to work as you’ll get access to a wide range of projects and different areas of the bank. It provides real insight into how a bank operates and allows us to do it safely. The opportunity in this team is focused on the risk profiles that they have, ensuring they are accurate and up to date in their systems and suitable to contribute to discussions at the Board Risk Committee. Risk and Control Self Assessment methodology would be beneficial for this role so if you have that plus the below they’d love you to apply!
- Great attention to detail, and the ability to spot inconsistencies quickly
- Strong relationship management skills, building a network across the bank
- Delivering experiences that make people feel happier
How will you benefit from the programme?
You’ll receive internal mentoring, together with brilliant coaching support from Women Returners to help you transition successfully back into the workplace. As coaching support will be delivered centrally, you’ll benefit from a large supportive peer network.
Working hours will be agreed via the interview process. They’re also happy to talk flexible working with you.
At CYBG, inclusion is at the heart of their culture. It’s written into their values. As part of their inclusion strategy, they want to build a truly inclusive culture, where every colleague and customer feels they belong and their recruitment process reflects this approach.
Please apply with CV and covering letter to: HRUKRecruitment@cybg.com.
Closing date has been extended to 12 May 2019
For specific CYBG queries, please email Helen McGowan, Resourcing on email@example.com
For general programme enquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org