CRM Success Analyst
Applications are now closed
Location: Cannon St, London
Programme: Supported hire – 6 month placement
Fidelity International is looking for a Success Analyst to join their growing Client Relationship Management (CRM) team within the Technology department. As part of Fidelity’s strategic investment in CRM, they have embarked on a multiyear programme to implement a first-class solution based on the Salesforce platform.
This is a supported hire position with the possibility of an ongoing role at the end of the assignment – successful hires who have taken a career break of 2+ years will receive coaching support through the transition period from Women Returners.
About the Role
You will be responsible for building and maintaining relationships with business teams based in the UK, Continental Europe and Asia, responding to requests and issues as well as proactively advocating for business users needs. A key focus of this role will be coordinating with business analysts, solutions leads, developers and central infrastructure teams to provide a consistent and seamless face of technology to the users.
What does the job involve?
- Build and maintain relationships with key business stakeholders acting as a partner by providing proactive customer service
- Advocate for business users, collaborating with delivery teams to drive customer centric enhancements and improvements
- Manage BAU support operations including business service requests, production incident investigation and root cause analysis
- Participate in and maintain the CRM community, keeping users up to date on enhanced functionality and features
- Liaise with delivery team on upcoming changes and user feedback received
- Execute and continuously optimise the agreed strategy for the on-going adoption of Salesforce
- Conduct training on all aspects of the Salesforce platform
- Prepare formal documentation, training materials, and support knowledge articles such as procedures, FAQs and business tips
- Work with Salesforce to understand best practice approaches, methods and metrics.
- Ensure operational stability by establishing and continually improving both delivery and support processes
- Generate, analyse, and report on operational metrics to provide an understanding of the current status of the production environment and to identify the best opportunities for improvement
- Report on and drive adherence to audit and access controls
- Support the test function with knowledge that aids test scripting & execution, including handovers & walkthroughs
- Manage small to medium change projects
- On-call availability and some travel required
Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build and maintain relationships with key business stakeholders
- Salesforce experience would be highly advantageous
- The ability to manage business-as-usual work alongside working on enhancements
- Any experience of training users on CRM systems
About Fidelity International
Fidelity International offers world-class investment solutions and retirement expertise. They are a privately owned, independent company, who provide investment expertise, technology and service innovation to help their clients to achieve their financial goals.
They give their employees the freedom and responsibility to take control of their careers and hone their skills as they grow within their current role and beyond. Their pioneering investment philosophy looks to the long-term and recognises individuality, and they adopt the same approach to developing and rewarding their people.
Find out more about what Fidelity does, their history, and how you could be a part of their future at www.fidelityrecruitment.com/about-us
How to apply
To apply with your CV and cover letter, please follow this link: Success Analyst
Please apply as soon as possible and mention in your cover letter that you are returning after a career break
If you have any questions feel free to contact the Fidelity team on firstname.lastname@example.org