Real Returns™ UK 2020
Restart Your Career at Credit Suisse
Location: London (for Zurich & other Swiss offices see here)
Start date: March 2020
Programme: 16 week returnship
For the seventh successive year, Credit Suisse is running the Real ReturnsTM program which is designed to re-engage experienced, talented professionals who have taken a career break. Real Returns is a paid employment program helping to facilitate a transition back into financial services. The program will run for 16 weeks, starting on March 23, 2020 and finishing July 10, 2020
Real ReturnsTM Provides
- The opportunity to explore a return to financial services and discover what you want next from your career. Credit Suisse focus on transferable skill sets as well as your expertise, interests and skills gained during your career break.
- The environment to make a real impact, working on important project work with clearly defined objectives, measurable goals and the framework for regular feedback.
- Opportunities across their businesses in London, from within revenue generating areas, corporate functions and technical projects in IT. They aim to offer a variety of meaningful experiences across the bank.
- A series of orientation/ training sessions to acclimate you back into the business environment. You will learn about strategic business and regulatory changes in the financial services industry and undergo executive training to improve your personal impact, as well as the opportunity to upgrade your technology skills.
- Support and mentorship throughout the program to ensure that you have a successful experience. They will pair you with a mentor who will be there to advise you before, during and after the program, as well as having the ongoing support of HR professionals and a dedicated line manager.
- The possibility to broaden your professional network. In addition to your peers on the program and your immediate teams you will be enabled to build powerful and supportive relationships throughout the bank, through a variety of networking events and speaker sessions.
You will be competitively remunerated during the program. Your participation in the program does not guarantee employment with Credit Suisse for any period of time, including after the conclusion of the program.
- A consistent track record of professional achievements gained within the financial and/or professional services sector are essential for this program
- Career break for two or more years
- You will have been at VP+ level (or equivalent) before your career break
- Experience gained within any of the following areas: Investment Banking and Capital Markets, Sales, Trading, Research, Private Banking, Wealth Management and Asset Management, Finance, Operations, Legal and Compliance, Audit, Risk, Chief Operating Office, Project Management, IT (technical experience – developers/engineers etc.)
UK Program Information:
Program Dates: March 23, 2020 – July 10, 2020
Participating Office: London
Application Deadline: November 8, 2019
Where to apply: Credit Suisse Real Returns™ UK 2020
For further information on the London and Switzerland programmes, please visit: www.credit-suisse.com/realreturns
With any enquiries, please email: email@example.com
Credit Suisse is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Welcoming diversity gives them a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives their success.