Real Returns™ UK: Restart Your Career at Credit Suisse
2017 Applications are now closed
For the fourth successive year, Credit Suisse is running the Real Returns program which is designed to re-engage experienced, talented professionals who have taken a voluntary career break and help facilitate their transition back into the workforce. Real Returns is a paid employment program that will run for 12 weeks, starting on April 25, 2017 and finishing July 14, 2017. You will be assigned to an important project for the duration of the program in one of their business areas in London based upon your expertise, interests and skill set including transferable skills gained during your career break. You will be given the opportunity to make an impact by working on a business initiative with clearly defined objectives and measurable goals, with the framework for regular review and feedback.
How You Will Benefit?
- Within your first week, you can expect to partake in a series of orientation/ training sessions to acclimate you back into the work environment. You will learn about strategic business and regulatory changes in the financial services industry, undergo executive training to enhance your personal impact, presentation and employability skills as well as having the opportunity to upgrade your technology skills.
- You will receive support throughout the program to ensure that you have a successful experience. You will be paired with a mentor who will be there to advise you before, during and after the program as well as having the ongoing support of HR professionals and a dedicated line manager.
- You will have the opportunity to develop new relationships, and broaden your professional network. You will meet and interact with other program participants, people in your respective business area and more broadly across the bank enabling you to build a powerful and supportive network. In addition, you can participate in events hosted by the bank including events and initiatives run by the strong employee networks, including diversity networks such as the European Women’s Network, LGBT, Multi-Cultural and the Family Network.
The work environment may have changed since you left. Real Returns opens the door for you to see what it’s like today and find out what it feels like to come back, while leveraging a strong support network and structured program. Credit Suisse cares about your future and can offer a valuable experience if you are ready to restart your career.
You will be competitively remunerated during the program. Your participation in the program does not guarantee employment with Credit Suisse for any period of time, including after the conclusion of the program.
- Proven track record of professional achievements gained within the financial and/or professional services sector are essential for this program
- Voluntary career break for two or more years
- You will have been at VP+ level (or equivalent) before your career break
We will consider experience gained within Private Banking, Wealth Management and Asset Management, Finance, Operations, IT, Legal and Compliance, Audit, Risk, Chief Operating Office and Project Management, Investment Banking and Capital Markets, Sales and Trading.
Credit Suisse is noted for the diversity of its employees, but seeks candidates with a common set of abilities – highly motivated and creative individuals with successful academic and professional track records who have the ability to work both independently and as a member of a team. We look for intelligent, driven and hardworking candidates with consistent leadership involvement and an interest in financial services.
Program Dates: Tuesday 25 April, 2017 – Friday 14 July, 2017
Participating Office: London
Application Deadline: 13 January, 2017
Where to apply: www.credit-suisse.com/realreturns or via this direct link
For further information, please visit: www.credit-suisse.com/realreturns
With any enquiries, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Credit Suisse is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in its employment decisions on the basis of any protected category. To the extent permitted or required by applicable law, a candidate who is offered employment will be subject to a criminal record check and other background checks.