Women Returners Scotland Programme
Programme: 16 week paid returnship (part of Finance, Legal & FinTech Returners Scotland]
Computershare is delighted to work with Women Returners to offer opportunities to talented, professional women to return to an office environment. The opportunities will use your background and experience to work on exciting global projects – providing the opportunity to live locally, work globally.
The placement will be tailored to your skillsets and experience across the technology function of Computershare. Your placement will be paid as Fixed Term Contract for 16 weeks, with the possibility to continue your career with Computershare if the opportunity arises.
Computershare is a diverse business with a diverse workforce and are committed to helping people develop their career through flexible working options.
Computershare is a global leader in finance and technology, employing over 16,000 people across 90 offices around the world. They provide services in over 20 countries to more than 16,000 clients and their 125 million customers. Computershare was founded as a technology company and maintains a passion for pushing the boundaries of innovation and shaking up financial services, combining the attitude of a small business with the benefits of working for an established, leading organisation.
Computershare offers a unique culture that is focused on people, believing that a culture of inclusion is essential in delivering good results. Their belief is that attracting, retaining and developing a diverse workforce where employees feel valued and empowered allows people to reach their full potential.
The roles available
Since 2017, Computershare has been setting up a Global Technology Centre, bringing more than 300 high-quality jobs to Edinburgh. They are looking for passionate technology professionals to join them.
At Computershare there are 3 positions available in the below fields:
- Test Analyst
- Business Analyst
- Developers (.Net, C++, Perl)
Roles will be located at Regus House, St Andrews Square, Edinburgh, EH2 2AF.
What they are looking for
Computershare is looking for women who:
- Are returning to the workplace after a career break of at least 12 months
- Have experience of testing, business analysis or development within a technology function
- Are passionate for technology and are keen to learn and develop
- Will collaborate and do the right thing as part of a team that has each other’s back and takes real pride in its work
- Strive to make a difference and are able to bring something new to the table
- Are able to challenge the status quo and continuously drive improvement
What they will give you
- The experience of returning to the workplace in a brand new Global Technology Centre
- The opportunity to revive and grow your skill-set after your career break in a global market leader
- The support to take your next step in your chosen career – whatever this looks like for you
Computershare understands that returning to work can be a challenging prospect, but don’t worry, you will be provided with support and mentoring throughout your time with them and you will get to work with some fantastic, talented individuals in a great welcoming culture. You will also receive coaching support from Women Returners to help you transition successfully back into the workplace.
How to apply
To apply for this opportunity, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications will close on 30 September at 23.59 (extended).
With any questions regarding the Returners Programme please email Hazel@womenreturners.com. For any questions relating to the opportunities at Computershare, please email email@example.com