Citi Private Bank Career Relaunch Event 2017
Applications for this event are now closed
Citi sees diversity as a source of strength. Therefore, they have made it a priority to foster a culture where the best people want to work, where people are promoted on their merits, where they value and demand respect for others and where opportunities to develop are widely available to all — regardless of differences. If you are a banking or financial services professional who has taken a career break and is now looking to return to the workforce, then come along to the Citi Private Bank Career Relaunch event in London. Apply as soon as possible, latest by noon on 2nd June 2017.
Career Relaunch Format & Benefits to Participants
Citi Private Bank and Women Returners will host the Career Relaunch event on 14th June 2017 for a group of returners with relevant experience. The event will provide you with return-to-work support and information and will give you the opportunity to explore opportunities within Citi’s Private Banking team.
During the event, you will learn more about Citi Private Bank, through informational talks and networking with employees, and you will benefit from a return-to-work support session from Women Returners. You will also engage in initial career conversations with Citi’s recruitment team and hiring managers to consider your fit with relevant opportunities within Citi Private Bank.
After the event, participants may be invited to apply for London-based placement opportunities that will become available through the second half of 2017.
Target Participant Profile
Successful participants are likely to have:
- Been on a career break of 12 months or more.
- Interest and enthusiasm for the wealth management industry and/or the financial markets.
- Previous experience in financial services specifically in private bank/wealth management prior to career break in roles such as Relationship Managers, Investment Advisory, Portfolio and Fund Management, Capital Markets, Investment Banking, Compliance, Business Management, Family Office.
- Fluency in one or more language other than English is preferred.
The Career Relaunch event will take place on 14th June 2017 at Citi’s London offices.
Application Process & Closing Date
- Please submit your application here
- Please mention in your cover letter that you heard about the programme from Women Returners.
- Apply as soon as possible. Application deadline is noon on 2nd June 2017.
- For more information about Citi Private Bank, click here