Citi Return to Work Programme 2020
Start Date: March 2020
Programmes: Retraining Hiring
The Citi Return To Work Programme is a supportive hiring programme, designed to help you transition from a career break into a career within financial services. You may have worked in the finance sector, the tech sector or another industry altogether!
Citi value your knowledge, skills and experience, regardless of how and where you have developed them. They believe that hiring people from different backgrounds with diverse perspectives brings advantages to their teams and ultimately makes Citi a better place to work.
About the Programme
The programme will start in March 2020 and you will benefit from a structured and in-depth induction to help you transition successfully back into the workplace, followed by a tailored programme of professional development and learning delivered over a period of 15-18 months, dependant on the role and career pathway. At the end of the Programme, the aspiration is that permanent positions will be confirmed.
You will undertake professional qualifications as part of the programme and enjoy the benefits of being part of a supportive cohort. Citi recognises the importance of flexible working arrangements and is happy to explore these with you.
Eligible candidates will:
- Have been on a career break for at least two years
- Be looking to start the next phase of their career in financial services, in a range of roles, including operations and technology
- Demonstrate natural curiosity and be motivated to learn new skills
- Exhibit excellent leadership and communication skills
In addition to the above criteria there is some additional criteria set by the government to qualify against the professional development and training
- Be a citizen of a country within the European Economic Area (EEA)
- A non-EEA citizen is eligible if they have permission from the UK government to live in the UK, and have been ordinarily resident in the UK for at least the previous three year before the start of the programme
- Must have a minimum A*-C in Level 2 Maths and English (or equivalent)
Please use this link to apply: Citi Return to Work Programme
Closing date for applications is 14 December 2019.
Please answer the three motivational questions below with a max of 200 words per question and attach along with your CV to your application.
- What interests you about joining the programme and why now?
- Why have you chosen to apply to Citi? What makes you interested in Financial Services?
- What personal goals would you like to achieve during the course of the programme?
If you have any queries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org