Citi Private Bank Career Relaunch Event 2018
Applications for the event have now closed.
Citi sees diversity as a source of strength. Therefore, they have made it a priority to foster a culture where the best people want to work, where people are promoted on their merits, where they value and demand respect for others and where opportunities to develop are widely available to all — regardless of differences. If you are a professional, who has taken a career break and is now looking to return to the workforce, do apply to be invited to the Citi Private Bank Career Relaunch event in London. Apply as soon as possible, latest by 6th July 2018.
Career Relaunch Format & Benefits to Participants
Citi Private Bank and Women Returners will host the second Career Relaunch event on the 19th July 2018 for a group of returners with relevant experience. The objective is to provide return-to-work support and information, together with an initial exploration of opportunities within Citi’s Private Banking team.
The selected participants will have the opportunity to learn more about Citi Private Bank through speaker sessions and networking with employees. There will also be the opportunity for career conversations to provide an initial mutual assessment of fit with Citi and to potentially match career goals, experience and skills of attendees.
Following the event, participants may be invited to apply for London-based 6 months placement opportunities that will become available from September 2018.
Target Participant Profile
Successful participants are likely to have:
- Been on a career break of 12 months and more
- Interest and enthusiasm for the wealth management industry
- Previous experience in financial services specifically in private bank/wealth management prior to career break in roles such as Relationship Managers, Investment Advisory, Portfolio and Fund Management, Capital Markets, Lending and Credit Risk, Business Management, Family Office
- Fluency in one or more language other than English is preferred
The Career Relaunch event will take place on the 19th July 2018 at Citi’s London offices
Application Process & Closing Date
- Please submit your application here: Returners to Work
- CV should be 1 to 2 pages maximum
- Cover Letter: maximum 1 page – please mention that you heard about the programme from Women Returners
- Application deadline to be considered for the event is 6th July 2018
- Successful candidates to attend the event will be notified directly on or before 13th July 2018
- For more information about Citi Private Bank, check: https://www.privatebank.citibank.com/