Career Returners @ Allianz
Location: Guildford, Surrey
Start date: January 2018
Programme: 6 month returnship
A career gap shouldn’t be a barrier to realising your professional goals and aspirations. Allianz Insurance is ready to launch a 6 month paid programme specifically for people who’ve been out of the workforce for at least two years. Joining them in a specific role, you will have the opportunity to secure a permanent position, once a great fit for both you and the business has been established.
Who Allianz is looking for
Allianz is keen to welcome back experienced and talented professionals who can contribute to their focus on true customer centricity. You will have been a natural relationship builder and influencer in a previous professional/managerial role, working in a collaborative and communicative way. In exchange for a competitive salary package and the support of the programme, they’re looking for people in the following areas of specialism.
IT Portfolio Architect
- Define, own and communicate the architecture, road maps and blueprint that supports a portfolio of business function at Enterprise level.
- Accountable for ensuring all solutions are architecturally sound, fit for purpose and deliverable
- Drive through appropriate change into the delivery portfolio acting as a catalyst for business transformation.
- Oversee multiple projects or programmes to ensure the effective coordination of interdependencies: engage and effectively manage the required resources to successfully deliver the desired outcome.
- Deliver progress reporting and provide benefits analysis and realisation tracking; provide effective budget management.
- Provide effective stakeholder management; work effectively with the relevant sponsor to realise their vision through your professional knowhow.
- Strike the optimum balance with internal stakeholders, making use of their knowledge of the business while delivering customer led improvements.
- Opportunity for direct line management and coaching of more junior PMs.
Business Analyst Manager
- Play a lead role in the definition and delivery of projects, programmes and initiatives across Allianz.
- Define business visions and develop the strategies to meet these via strategic analyses, feasibility studies and business cases.
- Take a lead role in developing the Business Analysis Community of Practice at Allianz, including the application of business analysis best practice tools, techniques and standards.
- Take a lead Business Analyst role within significant projects and programmes by defining, agreeing and owning the business analysis approach to be taken, including leading other Business Analysts across a programme, project or initiative.
- Build strong relationships with executive-level business, IT and project stakeholders to fully understand the needs of the business and direct analysis activity.
If any of these sound like you, read on and apply.
About the Programme
The 6 month programme, starting in January 2018 will be located in Guildford, Surrey at the Allianz Insurance Head Office. During this time you will have the opportunity to contribute to significant projects within the business with tangible outcomes whilst you refresh your technical skills, continue your professional development and network with others on the programme and the wider business. You will be supported by bespoke Women Returners’ coaching sessions and business-based mentors, all with a view to you becoming a permanent member of the Allianz team following the programme.
Allianz aims to be the outstanding competitor in personal and commercial insurance in the UK, helping people and companies move on and up in business and life.
They are the 34th largest company in the world and have over 85 million customers in 70 different countries. There are over 4,500 people working in 22 offices across the UK. At Allianz UK, everyone brings their own expertise and enthusiasm to work, to enable customers to make the right insurance decisions to meet their needs.
Allianz nurtures and invests in talent to ensure that great people build great careers with them. There’s a variety of different career opportunities which enable people to fulfil their potential and they provide an award-winning range of training, recognised in 2015 by Investors in People (IIP) with a Gold level accreditation until 2018. Other prestigious industry awards they have won include General Insurer of the Decade at the British Insurance Awards 2014.
To find out more about what it’s like to work for Allianz visit their website: Allianz – Our People
To apply please go to Careers at Allianz and complete the online application form.
Applications will close on the 22 October 2017, however apply as soon as possible as Allianz will commence reviewing CVs straightaway.
Please note that the intended recruitment process for successful candidates will include an initial telephone conversation, there may then be a requirement for an interview at the Guildford Head Office, followed by a selection day on the 14 November 2017.
Should you have any queries about the programme please email email@example.com stating Returnships in the header.