Career Returners at Allianz
Location: Guildford, Surrey
Start date: January 2019
Programme: 6 month returnship
Allianz believes that a career gap shouldn’t be a barrier to realising your professional goals and aspirations. Allianz has launched their second Career Returners at Allianz programme, specifically for people that have been out of the workforce for at least two years. They’re aware that returning to work can be a daunting prospect but with support internally and externally you’re in good hands.
About the Programme
The 6 month paid programme, starting in January 2019, will be located in Guildford, Surrey at the Allianz Insurance Head Office. You will have the opportunity to contribute to significant projects with tangible outputs. This experience will enable you to refresh your technical skills, continue your professional development and build your network. You will be supported by bespoke Women Returners coaching sessions and business-based mentors, all with a view to you becoming a permanent member of the team following the programme.
Who is Allianz looking for?
Allianz is keen to welcome back experienced and talented professionals who can contribute to their focus on true customer centricity. You will be a natural relationship builder and influencer, working in a collaborative and communicative way. In exchange for a competitive salary package and the support of the programme, Allianz is looking for people with relevant experience for the following roles:
- Overseeing multiple projects or programmes to ensure the effective coordination of interdependencies: engage and effectively manage the required resources to successfully deliver the desired outcome
- Delivering progress reporting and provide benefits analysis and realisation tracking; provide effective budget management
- Providing effective stakeholder management; work effectively with the relevant sponsor to realise their vision through your professional knowhow
- Striking the optimum balance with internal stakeholders, making use of their knowledge of the business while delivering customer led improvements
- Possible development and coaching of less experienced Project Managers
- Playing a lead role in the definition and delivery of projects, programmes, processes and/or initiatives across Allianz
- Defining business visions and developing the strategies to meet these via strategic analyses, feasibility studies and business cases
- Building strong relationships with executive level business, IT, claims and project stakeholders to fully understand the needs of the business and direct analysis activity
- Recommending potential business solutions in line with business objectives, data needs and requirements
- Supporting the development of solutions by working closely with solution partners and suppliers
Senior Internal Auditor
- Carrying out business audits by identifying risks, assessing controls, analysing data and drawing conclusions about the adequacy of controls
- Maintaining working papers and producing reports in line with minimum standards and within agreed timescales
- Holding closing meetings with management in order to advise them of preliminary findings confirm the accuracy of these findings and discuss the feasibility of the recommendations proposed
- Working effectively as part of the Team to enable the completion of the Audit Plan
- Undertaking relationship management, taking ownership of business areas and their associated sections of the audit plan
If any of these sound like you read on and apply.
Allianz aims to be the outstanding competitor in personal and commercial insurance in the UK, helping people and companies move on and up in business and life.
Allianz is the 34th largest company in the world and has over 85 million customers in 70 different countries. There are over 4,500 people working in 22 offices across the UK.
At Allianz UK, everyone brings their own expertise and enthusiasm to work, to enable customers to make the right insurance decisions to meet their needs. They’re passionate about helping their customers and employees move on and up in life and business.
To find out more about what it’s like to work for Allianz visit their website: Allianz – Our People
To apply please click here.
You will need to complete an online application form with an attached CV and covering letter. Applications will close on Sunday 4th November 2018 however, due to last year’s overwhelming response, Allianz suggests you apply as soon as possible.
Please note that the intended recruitment process for successful candidates will include an initial telephone conversation followed by two face-to-face interviews commencing 29th October.
Should you have any queries about the programme please email firstname.lastname@example.org stating “Career Returners” in the header.