Career Boost: Online Group Coaching to support your successful Return to Work
Keen to return to work after a career break? Join us for Career Boost – our Online Group Coaching Programme to support your successful Return to Work. Four live & interactive webinars starting in September, as well as practical exercises and tailored support & resources. We’ll help you build your professional confidence, get clear on your career direction and develop your CV and LinkedIn profile as well as your Networking and Interviewing Skills. Plus you can join from wherever you are in the world!
“The Programme has been tremendously helpful in getting the focus and confidence back into my return to work journey. I have really enjoyed each and every session, the pre and post session work as well as the reading and thinking involved. I feel much better equipped now; have clearer goals and am confident about finding the right position.”
Career Boost April 2017 participant
“A complete step by step programme that packs in all the essential elements required for a returner seeking employment that matches strengths AND what you enjoy doing. The information is presented in a logical, easy to follow and engaging manner with excellent post webinar exercises and a support structure” Career Boost April 2017 participant
Career Boost April 2017 participant
- Kick start your Return to Work Journey
- The Return to Work context: marketplace & opportunities
- Identify your professional strengths
- Highlight your professional experience and expertise
- Recognise your values and how these help you to be at your best
- Build your confidence and self-belief
- Formulate your Return to Work Career Direction
- Identify the type of organisations & cultures in which you thrive
- Pinpoint the type of work that uses your strengths
- Assess your preferences on flexibility, location, and pay and benefits
- Develop key criteria against which to assess your role options
- Develop your professional introduction.
- Job Search Strategies & Skills
- Build an effective and compelling CV
- How to handle questions about your career break
- How to build your LinkedIn profile and to use this effectively
- How to network confidently and authentically online & in person
- Interviewing Skills & Action Planning
- Develop your interviewing skills in person, via telephone or via Skype
- Develop your personal action plan to secure your desired role
- Practical considerations in making a successful return to work
Programme Dates & Times, GMT:
1. Wed 13th September, 11am-12.15pm
2. Wed 20th September, 11am-12.15pm
3. Wed 27th September, 11am-12.15pm
4. Wed 4th October, 11am-12.15pm
Price: Early Bird Rate of £109+ VAT if booked by July 14th.
Normally £149 + VAT
To book, please click here or for more information email Kate at firstname.lastname@example.org
Career Boost Coaches
I am a qualified career coach with an MSc in Organisational Behaviour and a Diploma in Career & Talent Management from Kingston. I am also a mother to two small children. I took a career break after 15 years in executive-level recruitment and interim management. My last corporate role was as Director of the HR Practice at Alium Partners. I did a lot of soul searching when it came to returning to work and made the decision that if I was going to spend time away from my children, it needed to be for something that I loved. So with a long term passion and genuine interest in careers, I re-trained as a career coach specialising in women’s careers and women returning to work after a career break. I am very passionate about the value that those who have taken a career break have to offer and I coach women on both a one to one basis as well as in group workshops on how to build confidence and to create a plan for a successful transition back to work.
I am an executive coach specialising in developing talented women and also chair of a start-up food business based in France. At the start of my career, I worked in European and Global Human Resources roles with Shell. Following my MBA from IMD in Switzerland I changed function and industry and took on senior Sales & Marketing roles for Mars Chocolate, most recently as their Commercial Strategy Director. After a challenging return to work following my second maternity leave I decided to retrain as an executive coach supporting women to fulfil their potential. My coaching draws on my MSc in Occupational Psychology and I enjoy helping women to build their confidence, flourish in their careers and successfully integrate work within their lives. Originally from New Zealand, I now live in London and am a mother to two very energetic boys.