BNP Paribas Securities Services Returners Programme
Some things in the world aren’t changing fast enough. Although progress has been made, there still aren’t enough women working in investment banking. With that in mind, BNP Paribas Securities Services is delighted to be working with Women Returners as part of the Returners to Financial Services Scotland Programme funded by the Scottish Government.
How will you benefit from the programme?
The programme offers paid placements of 3 months, starting in April 2018. You will receive internal mentoring, together with coaching support from Women Returners to help you to transition successfully back into the workplace. As coaching support will be delivered centrally, you will benefit from a large supportive peer network of like-minded women.
These roles are Glasgow based, and working hours will be discussed and agreed via the interview process.
Who are they looking for?
There are two opportunities available at BNP Paribas Securities Services. The first is within the Operations Oversight team with a focus on project managing the digitalisation of the current manual reporting output from the Reporting and Control team. The second is for someone to join the Asset Services team in the midst of their Income peak volume season and will involve managing a small team of individuals responsible for cash and stock break clearance across the UK and Dual Team in Chennai.
Operations Oversight Team – Digital Transformation Manager:
- Previous project management experience would be desirable, or demonstrable experience in improving the efficiency of processes
- Experience working as part of a team
- Ability to influence without full authority across stakeholder population
- Ideally the individual will have experience in risk , reporting or control function
Asset Servicing Team – Asset Servicing Team Leader:
- Previous experience in an Investment Ops environment would be preferred
- The ability to prioritise and effectively allocate workloads on daily basis
- Ability to understand, identify and mitigate potential risk (i.e. evidenced via volume, value and age of cash and stock breaks)
- Experience of managing internal and external stakeholders via effective communication throughout the busy period ensuring escalations are resolved/remediated in a timely manner
- Experience working with global teams would be advantageous, as this role will have exposure across various international locations.
About BNP Paribas Securities Services
Their customers go to them for outstanding service and unwavering client focus. They believe that diversity is the key to meeting their customer needs, driving success and innovation. That means they take on-board different viewpoints, value individual expression and give their employees freedom, responsibility and room to grow. Development and success are dear to everyone. They expect their people to make the most of every opportunity that is presented to them. That means they’ll support you from the moment you join. It’s their aim to help you develop the skills you’ll need to deliver for their clients, who are at the heart of everything they do. They do all this because you matter. Join their team and you will soon get a feel for their culture – and the mutual respect, collaboration and support that characterise their working environment.
83% of BNP Paribas Securities Services employees are proud to work for them, and they were awarded the “Top Employers Europe 2016” certification – an award that bears witness to their high standards in terms of working conditions, team cohesion, working environment and people development.
How do you apply?
For further details and to apply with your CV and cover letter click here: http://www.bnpparibas.co.uk/en/careers (Job numbers ASS001441 and MID000111)
The closing date for applications is 4 February 2018
For any specific queries regarding the BNP Paribas Securities Services please email email@example.com
For any queries relating to the programme itself, please email firstname.lastname@example.org