Balfour Beatty Returners Programme 2020
Start date: January 2020
Programme: 21-week returnship
Balfour Beatty, a leading international infrastructure group, is excited to launch their third Balfour Beatty Returners Programme.
The Balfour Beatty Returners Programme is designed to help you kick-start your career if you have had a career break of two years or more. If you are looking to return to work, this is a fantastic opportunity for you. Opportunities are UK-wide and Balfour Beatty has project sites in locations including London, Cumbria, Kent, Midlands, Manchester, Gloucester, Edinburgh and Glasgow.
The roles are all based at a fixed location or office and you should be flexible to travel for coaching and workshops. You also need to be available for the duration of the programme. Flexible working may be available, dependent on the role.
Applications are now open – apply today
What are they offering?
The paid programme offers:
- Professional career development
- Time to adjust back into a work environment
- Training and coaching sessions through our trusted partner ‘Women Returners’
- A mentor/buddy for support and advice
- A manager who has received training to fully support your transition back into the workplace
- The opportunity for successful candidates to join the business in permanent roles at the end of the programme
Who are they looking for?
Balfour Beatty is looking for people who want to shape a career in the following areas:
- Engineering– civil, mechanical, electrical or design
- Operational – operatives, construction managers / supervisors, project managers, planners, BIM coordinators or BIM managers
- Commercial – quantity surveyors or commercial managers
- Head Office – human resources, IT, health and safety, finance or legal
If you have a proven track record in one of the above disciplines and have had a career break of two or more years, apply today.
Why work for Balfour Beatty
Balfour Beatty finances, develops, builds and maintains innovative and efficient infrastructure that underpins daily life, supports communities and enables economic growth. In the UK Balfour Beatty has delivered a number of high profile projects such as the London Aquatics Centre, Blackfriars Station, and the M5 Smart Motorway.
Balfour Beatty has a long-standing commitment to equal opportunity having launched its Diversity and Inclusion Affinity Networks in 2016. The four networks covering LGBT+, Multi-Cultural, Ability and Gender Equality, provide a platform for under-represented employee groups to bring their own unique perspective to the development of Balfour Beatty’s working culture and create a fair and inclusive workplace.
How to apply?
If you would like to shape your future with Balfour Beatty, please use this link to apply today
The deadline for applications is 25 October 2019
If you have any queries please contact: Returnersprogramme@balfourbeatty.com
For more information and guidance please visit www.balfourbeattycareers.com/returners-programme