Allianz Career Returner Insight Event
Applications have now closed
Location: Guildford, Surrey
Start date: 29 November 2019
Programme: Insight Event for Returners
Allianz values diversity as a source of strength and understands that a career gap shouldn’t be a barrier to realising your professional goals and aspirations.
If you are a professional who has been out of the workplace for at least 2 years and are looking to step back into the workplace in the Guildford area, please register for the Allianz Career Returner Insight Event taking place onsite at their Guildford Head Office on the 29th November 2019.
Career Returner Event & Benefits to Participants
As the largest employer in Guildford, Allianz is proud to show-case their local opportunities alongside return to work experts, Women Returners, at their Career Returner Insight Event on the 29th November 2019. The objective is to provide return-to-work support and information, together with an initial exploration of opportunities within Allianz.
You will have the opportunity to learn more about Allianz through speaker sessions, an employee panel and a networking lunch with existing returners and business managers. You will also benefit from a return to work skills session run by Women Returners.
Target Participant Profile
- Will have been on a career break for a minimum of 2 years. During this period, you may have been working small-scale alongside other commitments or have not done any paid work for a number of years.
- Are seeking to return to a permanent professional role in the workplace
- Are looking for a role in the Guildford area
- Have previous professional experience, with a preference for backgrounds in:
- Business Change/Project Management
- Professional Head Office Services (Legal, Finance, HR, Procurement)
The event is targeted at people who have not already attended a Career Returner Insight Event at Allianz.
Following the event, Allianz will be seeking applications for their permanent roles. Successful applicants who have taken a career break will receive coaching from Women Returners and other transitional support.
Where and When?
Location: Allianz Insurance, 57 Ladymead, Guildford, Surrey GU1 1DB
Timing: Friday 29th November 2019. Registration will be at 9.30am with the event taking place from 10.00am -1.30pm.
Allianz aims to be the outstanding competitor in personal and commercial insurance in the UK, helping people and companies move on and up in business and life. Allianz is the 34th largest company in the world and has over 85 million customers in 70 different countries. There are over 4,500 people working in 22 offices across the UK. At Allianz UK, everyone brings their own expertise and enthusiasm to work, to enable customers to make the right insurance decisions to meet their needs. We’re passionate about helping our customers and employees move on and up in life and business. Allianz nurtures and invests in talent to ensure that great people build great careers with them.
Application Process & Closing Date
- If you meet the above criteria please register your attendance here. Password is ALLIANZRETURN: Allianz Return to Work Event
- Complete the registration questions and upload your CV. Please don’t worry about what your CV looks like – Allianz just wants to make sure that all parties maximise the opportunity.
- Registration deadline for the event is 15th November 2019. Places are limited so please do not delay.
- To find out more about what it’s like to work for Allianz visit their website: Allianz Careers
- Should you have any queries about the event, email firstname.lastname@example.org stating ‘Returner Event’ in the header
Not available to attend the event?
Drop the Allianz HR team a line – they would still love to hear from you. Send your CV and contact details, to email@example.com stating ‘Returner Enquiry’ in the header.