Accenture ReSUME 2019
Programme and Launch Event
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Date: 23 October 2018 (Launch Event); February 2019 (Programme)
Programme: 4 month returnship + launch event
Accenture recognises that even the most-talented professionals can find it challenging to return to work after taking a career break. That’s why Accenture is partnering with Women Returners to launch their second ReSUME Returners Programme, to support professionals, both female and male back to the workplace. They believe that introducing diverse talent will strengthen their business from both a delivery and client relationship perspective.
Accenture is hosting a Coffee Morning on Tuesday 23 October (10.00am-12:30pm), to launch the 2019 ReSUME Programme and to showcase the opportunities they have to offer for Returners. This informal event will be held at Accenture’s offices at The Dock, 7 Hanover Quay, Grand Canal Dock, Dublin 2.
Join Accenture’s Coffee Morning to Launch ReSUME 2019
The event is targeted at potential applicants for the Accenture ReSUME Programme:
- Professionals who have been on an extended career break for two or more years, who now want to return to the workforce. Your career break may have been for childcare, eldercare or other reasons. You may have been working on a small-scale basis to fit around your other commitments or have not done any paid work for a number of years.
- People with experience in any of the following areas:
- Project or Programme Management
- Business Analysis
- Software Engineering
- Management Consulting (with experience in one or more of the following sectors: Financial Services, Utilities, Central Government, Consumer Products)
- User Design Experience
- Agile Methodologies
- Operations (Service Delivery & Management)
About Accenture’s ReSUME Returners Programme
The objective of the programme is to access, support and retain returning professionals – a largely untapped pool of highly-qualified, experienced and motivated talent. The ReSUME Programme is perfect for professionals who want to resume their careers after taking some time out to travel, do something for themselves or be at home with their family.
What are they offering?
ReSUME provides a 4-month, competitively-paid work placement to empower professionals who have taken a minimum 2-year career break. The programme runs from Feb to May 2019 and is designed to train and support participants to refresh their existing talents, learn new skills, and reinvigorate their confidence. There is an expectation that participants will fill current or future open roles at the end of the programme.
Accenture has crafted their ReSUME Programme to put the right supports in place to make the transition back to work less daunting. You will receive:
- Relevant experience
- Coaching support from Women Returners to help you to transition successfully back into the workplace
- An internal mentor
- Access to a community of others in the same situation
Finding the right people is a priority for Accenture. They appreciate that working full-time isn’t necessarily right for everyone. If you are the right person to join the Returners Programme, they will aim to find the right working approach for you.
Who are they looking for?
The ideal ReSUME candidate is passionate about business and/or technology, and is motivated by the prospect of progressing their careers with a permanent role at Accenture at the end of the programme. Roles will be available in the areas listed above.
How to Apply
To sign up for the ReSUME Launch Event, and to find out more information and register interest for the ReSUME Programme, see: Accenture’s ReSUME Programme 2019
Please note that:
- Only people registered in advance will be able to attend the event
- By registering for the coffee morning, you are agreeing that Accenture and Women Returners can contact you before and after the event
Applications to the 2019 ReSume Programme are open until 31 October 2018. It is not a requirement that you attend the event to apply for the Programme, so please do apply even if you cannot make the event.
Please email ReSUME@accenture.com if you have any questions or special requirements.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 459,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture is an equal opportunity employer.