Stylist services for image updating
Do you need support with updating your image for your return to work? One of our coaching team Natalie Hunter, can help.
Enhancing your Image and Impact
A three hour session (usually in your home) to identify how your image can give you the confidence and style to make a great impression that will support your return to work. This session will give you the tools and confidence to make dressing and shopping a more efficient and enjoyable experience, and the knowledge to always look your best. It includes:
- Identifying your personal style preference and likely working environment
- Analysing your body proportions, body lines, scale and face shape
- Showing you the best garments, fabrics and patterns that will suit your body shape
- Assessing how different colours affect your appearance to discover which look best on you and why
- Finding your best ’building block’ and neutral colours
- Exploring all the colours in your palette and how to co-ordinate them
At the end of the session, you will take away a personalised style file and wallet of colour swatches which will be invaluable on shopping trips and for organising your wardrobe.
If you’re interested contact Natalie on firstname.lastname@example.org
Back to Resources