Part-time Commercial Analyst (Quantity Surveyor) London
This is a supported hire position: successful hires who have taken a career break of 2+ years will receive coaching support through the transition period from Women Returners.
21 Construction provides high quality fit out and refurbishment to clients and their Consultant teams across London and the South East. They are a main contractor working in the London Refurbishment/Fit Out market, based in Clerkenwell, London. For more information on their projects and teams, please see http://www.21construction.co.uk/what-we-do/.
Who they are looking for
This is a lovely opportunity for a qualified Quantity Surveyor to join this small, growing team to support the commercial workflow of the organisation working closely with the Commercial Managers. The purpose of the role will initially be to coordinate, compile and maintain a live central library of construction rates to provide the business with accurate cost information across key trades. The scope is likely to expand and progress over time.
- Research and analysis of historical commercial data
- Collate commercial data into a central library for staff to access and use easily
- Maintain and manage database to ensure it is kept up to date with live information
- Surveying/Construction experience preferable but not essential
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Experience in data analysis
Working hours and flexibility
The role will be on a 3 day a week basis in the London office.
For further information or to apply for the role, please send a cover letter and CV by email to Sian West at Sian.West@21construction.co.uk. Please reference that you saw this through Women Returners when applying.