Are you a professional woman who has taken a long career break and is now ready to get back to work?
We know that returning to work after a career break can be a daunting prospect. You may be feeling low in confidence, unsure about which way to go, how to get there or whether it’s even possible.
We can help:
- Join our free Returners Professional Network to receive our monthly newsletter and updates with information, advice and inspiration; be the first to hear about new opportunities and become part of a like-minded peer community
- Find out about Returner Opportunities with employers, including returnships and permanent roles. We are the main access point for UK organisations wishing to hire returning professionals and are working with many leading employers to create supported routes back to work
- Join us at our Events where you can receive return to work support and networking opportunities
- Tap into our comprehensive Advice Hub for expert advice, direction and insight
- Learn from the experience of other returners and be inspired by their Success Stories
- Visit our well-stocked bank of Resources, with signposts to specialised recruitment agencies, courses and other sources of support
We have helped hundreds of women to get back into fulfilling work. Here’s what a few of our network members say:
“You are doing an amazing job and opening up opportunities to people in a way which is both imaginative and effective”
“I changed my mindset from hoping a company would do me a favour to realising that I have a lot to bring to the table. Now I’ve been able to get a job in the firm and area I wanted. I genuinely don’t believe I would have been able to do this without the help of Women Returners”